STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
....grab a comfy chair, a cup of your favorite beverage and let's chat....

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

...I started packing [almost done], but my DH has NOT.....:confused3

I'm here!

Kimmar: so is there a plan to meet up with any of us Js & Ks during your trip?! ;)

....we are leaving on Sunday at 11:16AM [a week from today - wow, that was sobering! :sad: ] so I was thinking that we are going to nix ME and take a taxi around 8:30.....we probably will be headed to The Mara for a nice brekky since it is cutting it too close for Boma....maybe we can do a BACON MEET!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Yep...31 years, so I'm not expecting a change any time soon.

....wow. Me too....31 years!

We are 1 year ahead of you. "JD" and I celebrated #32 on October 16 while we were at sea in the Atlantic!!! :rotfl:

....we are leaving on Sunday at 11:16AM [a week from today - wow, that was sobering! :sad: ] so I was thinking that we are going to nix ME and take a taxi around 8:30.....we probably will be headed to The Mara for a nice brekky since it is cutting it too close for Boma....maybe we can do a BACON MEET!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Well, darn! We don't arrive until around 11am next Sunday. :(

Safe travels! :goodvibes

Kimmar: so is there a plan to meet up with any of us Js & Ks during your trip?! ;)

....I did not know there was one in place. :confused3

I am at Kidani from 10/31 til 11/2. Kim - Are you leaving on 11/2? Are you planning breakfast at the Mara that day? If we don't see one another before that we might make that morning work since we have ADRs at Boma at 9:30 on 11/2 before we move over to BWV.

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Two more sleeps before we head to the Sheraton at the airport! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I have the packing about done and lesson plans are well under way for my sub. I hope to meet up with Kim at some point on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and...

Laura!!! It is almost time, my friend!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter