STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Thank you dear. I am using our home pc, I used to upload pictures or quotes I found eg on Google - did so until few days ago ...:confused3
Thanks for your hepl !!:goodvibes

From a computer, it is easy. You just need to make sure that you have the image saved as either.png or .jpg on your computer and know where is located. For ease of use, I save the images to my desktop. You then click on "Upload A file" (the middle button). This will then give you the option to select the location on your computer and once you are in the right folder, it lets you select your image. Once you have clicked on this, click on "Open". You will then see your reply again and it gives you the option of inserting a thumbnail or full image. Choose full image and this will add this to your post.

Mickey.png

Corinna

Attachments

• Mickey.png
    Mickey.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
Corinna: I found your advice on uploading one to work just fine, but then I realized most of my recent photos aren't even showing up in my "photo library" even though they are saved to Google Photos and iCloud.

I've looked for a Disboards app to load to my iPhone, thinking maybe that would work, but I can't find an app! :rotfl:

Corinna: I found your advice on uploading one to work just fine, but then I realized most of my recent photos aren't even showing up in my "photo library" even though they are saved to Google Photos and iCloud.

I've looked for a Disboards app to load to my iPhone, thinking maybe that would work, but I can't find an app! :rotfl:

The DISboards app was discontinued when they changed to this forum platform.

Corinna

Buon-lunedi-fiori.jpg
WOW !! I still need to "fully" understand what I am doing, but :rainbow: it seems to work !!

GRAZIE !!!! dear Corinna :worship::worship:

AWWW !! Ciao Kim !!!
So nice to "see" you !!
:flower1::love::rainbow: Who knows ? You may decide for a trip to Italy ... :flower:some day !!
:hourglass Think of it !!! (PS Have you read my Lawson card ?) :flower3:
[QUOTE....oh my gosh, I WISH THAT I WERE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! :faint:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Corinna for great instructions! We were at Disney last weekend to celebrate my birthday. The kids surprised me by showing up! My sister made reservations at Boma on Saturday:
DSCF2426.JPG DSCF2427.JPG DSCF2428.JPG

She even got a cake from the Disney bakery! It was marble cake with raspberry mousse - delicious!
DSCF2430.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter