Still waiting for August 31st!!!!!

#1Disfann

DIS Veteran
I'm getting crazy waiting! This is our first year with AP (since we are going next August as well) so I am dying to get show my DH how the AP's will pay off on admission (of course) but also on a room discount! Any idea when we'll know if the rest of the days in August will have an AP discount? :hourglass Also, I will be double digit dancing before I know and will be on :cloud9: and VERY excited! Can AR (PS's) be very far behind? :teeth:

Not that this will help, but the AP discounts for that timeframe last year were released on August 5th. If the pattern holds true, then you have a long wait. (I saved all of my AP holder advance email notifications so that I can refer back to them for the release dates.) I'm waiting for a rate for September 15th.

I know this may sound real crazy but any idea when they usually release the AP discounts for dates at the end of November?? We are arriving on November 27th!

n2mm said:
Not that this will help, but the AP discounts for that timeframe last year were released on August 5th. If the pattern holds true, then you have a long wait. (I saved all of my AP holder advance email notifications so that I can refer back to them for the release dates.) I'm waiting for a rate for September 15th.

That late? Grrrr. I'm waiting for codes for August 28th. It's a "Magical Gathering" and my family will NEVER be able to wait that long without having some kind of nervous breakdown.
Question... if I book the room now, will I be able to apply (or re-book) the AP discount in early August? I hate to not get the discount as we are booking three rooms.
Another question... can I book three rooms with only one AP? (Not one per room, one for all three.)

Disney Addict said:
I know this may sound real crazy but any idea when they usually release the AP discounts for dates at the end of November?? We are arriving on November 27th!

Discounts (AP) for that timeframe were released on August 25th.

You can book up to 3 rooms on one AP. As for applying a discount on existing ressies, some folks have had luck doing that. But you may have to be flexible in your choices because there are not always discounts at every resort and at every level. A couple of years ago there were no AP discounts for September, but there were last year. Some rack rate rooms go quickly at the more popular resorts. There has to be discounted rooms available at the resort you want in order to have your existing reservations modified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter