Stingray City

Jandreas

Former cast member
Is there something for other family members to do while my husband swims with the stingrays? We have a 5 year old and will need to keep her entertained without keeping her in the kids club.

There are many things other than Stingray City to do in Grand Cayman.

The tenders will dock only a short distance from the main shopping strip on the island and the many shops there can provide hours of fun. You don't even have to buy things to enjoy them. Try on wacky hats and shirts, pick out wild tattoos or henna designs and have them applied (the removable ones, of course), or hit all of the samples of rum cakes! I think you could easily entertain a 5 year old in this area.

There is also a small museum near the shopping district. Some of the exhibits are interactive and would probably hold the attention of a 5 year old as well as inform!

Hope this helps!

Why not go to stingray city with her? We've been taking our kids since they were 2 years old. Even if she doesn't swim she can watch from the boat or put her in a floatation device. I always put my kids in arm bands and then later in a swim belt. One was scared the first time and spent a lot of time on my husbands shoulders but he still loved it.

Captain Bryans Catamaran has great stingray city trips and they've always been helpful with the kids.

If she likes horses you could always take her for a Horseback Ride on the Beach another great excursion, pretty kid friendly.

The beach is always a nice option as 7Mile Beach is really nice too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter