Stolen mail package?

3rd_time_the_charm

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
So strange. I bought eclipse glasses from Amazon that the USPS would deliver today. My front door was open with just storm door. I heard her scan it and she's on camera leaving it on the chair. I go out 5 minutes later and it's gone!!! Nothing on camera, but it didn't capture me getting mail either.

I am freaked out! Lol. We have walk up front door delivery. I can't imagine someone stole it that quickly. 😞

So strange. I bought eclipse glasses from Amazon that the USPS would deliver today. My front door was open with just storm door. I heard her scan it and she's on camera leaving it on the chair. I go out 5 minutes later and it's gone!!! Nothing on camera, but it didn't capture me getting mail either.

I am freaked out! Lol. We have walk up front door delivery. I can't imagine someone stole it that quickly. 😞
Is it windy, blew off the chair somewhere?

Some years back, before shippers sent photos of the delivery, a friend found a sticky note on the front door saying a package had been delivered. Much later he located it in his back yard under the picnic table. I guess either it was to give it some weather protection, or the driver enjoyed toying with people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter