Store Tour in China.

lovehoney

DIS Veteran
I loved the description and photos of all of the items in China at Epcot! I have a house full of shopaphobes so I don't get a lot of times in the stores at Epcot. I really felt like I was there. On my next trip I will be sure to schedule alone time for shopping.

If you enjoyed the terra cotta soldiers and are ever in Katy, Texas (west of Houston), you should check out the Forbidden Gardens. The gardens are an outdoor museum depicting many scenes of Chinese history. The most interesting exhibit is the 1/3 sized replica of the terra cotta soldiers.

http://www.forbidden-gardens.com/terra-cotta.htm

It is always great to hear that I am helping my fellow shopaholics! For those of you who feel rushed through the shops by your families feel free to live vicariously through me!:goodvibes

I loved the description and photos of all of the items in China at Epcot! I have a house full of shopaphobes so I don't get a lot of times in the stores at Epcot. I really felt like I was there. On my next trip I will be sure to schedule alone time for shopping.

If you enjoyed the terra cotta soldiers and are ever in Katy, Texas (west of Houston), you should check out the Forbidden Gardens. The gardens are an outdoor museum depicting many scenes of Chinese history. The most interesting exhibit is the 1/3 sized replica of the terra cotta soldiers.

http://www.forbidden-gardens.com/terra-cotta.htm

I loved going through all of the pictures, too! :)

And just as an added thing...I'm not sure if you have a Chinatown in or around Orlando. But in Chicago's Chinatown, I picked one up for $20 a year ago. For me, it's all about the bargain shopping. :laughing:

IMG_2898.jpg

Funny story about the stores in China.

On one of our trips last year, DW and I were in the store(s) in China just browsing, when she calls to me from across the store that we needed to get going our ADR time was approaching. I called back saying "Hey, this is cool stuff, and it's all from China", her reply, "Yeah well so is everything at Wal-Mart, let's go". It was a funny moment for us and a few others in the store, although, I don't think the CMs working the store got it.

Another great Store Tours segment! Keep them coming!

The podcast is great!

The cloisonne eggs are wonderful! My husband spent 9 weeks in China and brought me back several of these eggs. Also Cloisonne Bracelets which are wonderful!

The store is a wonderful place! I could spend loads of money here!

Thanks for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter