Story time... I met Pete and Charles tonight and nearly scared them half to death!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah that’s about right.

Pete asked my name and it took me about 10 seconds for my brain to fire the neurons to answer it.

Plus you have to think: "my real name or my board name?"

I have been fortunate enough to meet many of them a few times and still feel awkward in introducing/starting the conversation, but once it starts they are always very cordial and I agree with your original point that sometimes it felt like I was ok to end the conversation/felt I was taking too much of their time but they were very happy to keep going

this!!!

Tonyz - i LOVE your story ....and your squealing like a little girl...so funny!!!!

i was fortunate several years ago to meet many of the podcasters in a small dismeet (that somehow i was talked into organizing, though i am the all time worst organizer ever ever)...and later had a wonderful dinner with the amazing and so very charming and friendly kathy and spent time at MK with even funnier in real life Teresa...
they were all exactly so kind and welcoming....

over the years i've hoped to be able to join in one of the podcast tours/cruises, but somehow it's never worked out....
but i continue to hope that one day my dream will come true :) (perhaps in celebration of winning the cancer battle i'm currently engaged in.....consider this an official call for all your pixie dust pixiedust:)..
Pixie dust, healing light, and huge :hug: coming from this direction, Beth. However long the road is you have to travel, they will continue coming!!!

Hoping to bump into members of the team shortly at WDW. I want to thank them for various eye-opening perspectives and also my/our recent travels/meals based on their insights.

A few trips ago, we were staying at Bay Lake Tower. My husband went down to the Contemporary lobby to get coffee for us. He saw Pete and Ryno and brought back a pin. I was so mad that I didn't go get the coffee that morning. A long time ago I met Julie, Corey, Ryno, Pete, Kathy, and JeniLyn (told you it was a long time ago) at a Hershey DisMeet. They were all great, but I was super impressed by Ryno and JenniLyn.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!