Storybook Dining at AP

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
I've been looking for anything at AP during our Feb 14-23 trip and there is no availability here. Is this the new CRT, or is it not open? Anyone know?

Storybook Dining has been difficult to book since it was opened. I would not say it is the new CRT, however it is a unique take on a character meal and has become very successful.

Keep trying to find an opening, and one should pop up. I imagine there will be people who will drop an ADR as they tweak their plans.

Check the week of your trip, you may have success finding a reservation. On our recent trip, I had a reservation but needed to change the day. I kept checking, used Touring Plans- nothing showed up until the week of our trip then several options opened up.

I’ve been searching for 12/21 or 12/25 with no hope I’m so sad because my 2 year old loves Snow White
I decided to try Touring plans.com's ADR finder and was able to find something pretty quickly. Your dates might be a bit harder, but you should give them a try.

I decided to try Touring plans.com's ADR finder and was able to find something pretty quickly. Your dates might be a bit harder, but you should give them a try.

That’s how we got ours as well. May be worth the price of a subscription if you really want to book Storybook.

i joined touring plans to try to get the AP storybook ressie and i have received several notifications but when i go to book it, its show no availability. it must be extremely popular because i am on it in about 30 seconds from the time the alert comes through.

I am asking, what is storybook dining..... I have an autistic grandaughter and she loves character dining. We have done GF, and Norway, both were great, although I prefer GF for dinner

I am asking, what is storybook dining..... I have an autistic grandaughter and she loves character dining. We have done GF, and Norway, both were great, although I prefer GF for dinner
It's a Snow White themed character dining dinner at what used to be Artist's Point.

I was wondering about splitting the dining reservation if I could find 2 tables for a party of 10. Has anyone done that? Was you able to get them together when you got there? This if for a Birthday celebration.

If you haven't booked yet, I'm cancelling a few during that time tonight around 9. See the cancellation thread.

I was wondering about splitting the dining reservation if I could find 2 tables for a party of 10. Has anyone done that? Was you able to get them together when you got there? This if for a Birthday celebration.

I booked two tables. I often have to break up our party into two groups, and sometimes we can sit together, other times we cannot. DIsney restaurants will break up large parties at times, so keep that in mind as well. They are not always able to accomodate large parties at one table.

It is a tough one. I tried to get it for our first night (which I knew was a long shot) and it was totally booked. The only times on other days were after 8pm which isn’t ideal for us.

I’m hoping at the 60 day mark, ADR hoarders will start dumping their extra ADRs after they book their FP and finalize plans. I have the Touring Plans reservation alert set for it, but have missed openings twice :(

Last edited:
It is a tough one. I tried to get it for our first night (which I knew was a long shot) and it was totally booked. The only times on other days were after 8pm which isn’t ideal for us.

I’m hoping at the 60 day mark, ADR hoarders will start dumping their extra ADRs after they book their FP and finalize plans. I have the Touring Plans reservation alert set for it, but have missed openings twice :(

Don't give up. There will be openings as you approach your 30 mark, and then more as it gets closer. People drop ADR's all the time as they tweak their plans.

touring plans helped me get one, but even when touring plans would text me sometimes someone else would get to it before I could even log in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!