strategies to disneyland

cyctorres

DIS Veteran
Greetings, it's my first trip to Disneyland with my family, it will be in mid July, which strategies recommend me. I'll stay in a neighborhood hotel. 4 days of parks, 2 adults 2 children of 14 and 10

Cliff notes from the top of the mountain under the snoring cabins.
1. mid-day breaks from the park are a must !!!!
2. 45 mins at the gates before opening is a must!!!!
3. hydrate, therefore memorize the location of each bathroom, only two are on the way to somewhere else, the others are on the boundaries.
4. many attractions are also special at night.
5. do not board the train at NOS.

I will have them all present, thank you:thanks:
Cliff notes from the top of the mountain under the snoring cabins.
1. mid-day breaks from the park are a must !!!!
2. 45 mins at the gates before opening is a must!!!!
3. hydrate, therefore memorize the location of each bathroom, only two are on the way to somewhere else, the others are on the boundaries.
4. many attractions are also special at night.
5. do not board the train at NOS.
. Forgive my ignorance what does NOS mean?:rolleyes1

Forgive more ignorance but why not board at NOS? That's our favorote station because it's so beautiful. It's also a great way to get to Tomorrow Land or to leave the park without having to walk all the way around.

:mickeyjumI continue with the questions. in WDW the monorail arrives at epcot but does not leave passengers inside as it leaves passengers outside of MK, how does monorail work in DL? what stops?

At Disneyland the monorail only stops in Tomorrowland and Downtown Disney..... here it is more of a ride and you must have park tickets to catch it in DTD.

there is no stop in NOS? just go around the DL park or go through DCA?
At Disneyland the monorail only stops in Tomorrowland and Downtown Disney..... here it is more of a ride and you must have park tickets to catch it in DTD.

It is the train that stops in NOS ( ToonTown/FantasyLand, Tomorrowland, Main Street)...going around Disneyland park. It is a great ride and very restful and relaxing. Don't miss the part from Tomorrowland to Main Street).
The monorail is separate... just DTD and Tomorrowland.

:thanks::thanks:
It is the train that stops in NOS ( ToonTown/FantasyLand, Tomorrowland, Main Street)...going around Disneyland park. It is a great ride and very restful and relaxing. Don't miss the part from Tomorrowland to Main Street).
The monorail is separate... just DTD and Tomorrowland.

:mickeyjumI continue with the questions. in WDW the monorail arrives at epcot but does not leave passengers inside as it leaves passengers outside of MK, how does monorail work in DL? what stops?
Making this 100% clear, the monorail at DLR differs from WDW in that it drops off inside DL park. So there is a park ticket scan at DTD just as there are at the other park entrances. When you are on the monorail you are "inside" DL park. It is considered a DL "attraction" unlike at WDW where the three monorail loops are part of the resort transportation system.

:wizard:

Last edited:
I have found that NOS is one of the busiest stops for the train. If we really want to ride, we usually end up at Tomorrowland to board. However, as I write this, I realize that we seldom board at ToonTown. I guess it's because we don't really go that way too often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter