Stretch Limo Service at Orlando Airport

debden

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I have a nic
Hi,I need a good Stretch Limo Service
out of Orlando International Airport.
Anybody use TranStar? Any suggestions?
Comments? Helpful Info? I would appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks!

We have used both Mears and Tiffany. We found the both to be wonderful! We were pleased with the service and the attention. When you have a family of 6....sometimes the cost is a break even to do the limo...not to mention it is fun for everyone!

We have used Tiffany's stretch. It is beautiful. They have cold sodas and movies for you to play in the TV/VCR. And Marcello, the driver, is from Brazil, and he is wonderful. I highly recommend!!!!!!!

We are using Tiffany for our trip this year. We always use this company but this is the first time we are booking the limo instead of the town car.
I was quoted the following for the stretch limo:
Airport to WDW - 110.00
WDW to Port Canaveral - 180.00
Port Canaveral to Airport - 150.00

I was rather hoping that there were discounts for multiple legs but there are not - prices are the same if you book only one leg or all three. For that, I am hoping we can at least choose the type of soda we want in the limo! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter