Stroller rental?

xoxosmom

Earning My Ears
Where is the stroller rental places? Can you rent them anywhere if you are using the freebie with the Disney Visa? Also if we do an early entry are the strollers available for rent during those times?

Thanks guys, we are down to the wire. 5 more days to go :woohoo:

If something happens to your stroller during the day you should be able to get it replaced at any stroller location. Be sure to keep the receipt and blue card they give you.

When we were there last week, stroller rentals were outside the main entrance. They are not inside where they normally were.

eduk8r26 said:
When we were there last week, stroller rentals were outside the main entrance. They are not inside where they normally were.

This is correct. The last few times we have visited they have been rented outside of both parks under a large white 'tent'
It was sad for a couple families because they waited in the lined to get into DCA and then went to rent a stroller but were then told to go back outside to rent one. I felt sorry for them. Disney needs better signs for families renting strollers........

Are the strollers that are now outside the main entrance available to rent prior to the EE opening or do they open at the same time as the park. We are going on an EE day and would love to have our stroller prior to entering the park at 8 a.m. instead of having to backtrack to the entrance at 9 am. We do have a Disney Visa so I'm assuming we can't rent one from the Star Traders Place in the park.

Please help me out :confused3 - I'm starting to feel abit lost in trying to plan our day in the parks. Thank you.

Bren

twinmommyks said:
Are the strollers that are now outside the main entrance available to rent prior to the EE opening or do they open at the same time as the park. We are going on an EE day and would love to have our stroller prior to entering the park at 8 a.m. instead of having to backtrack to the entrance at 9 am. We do have a Disney Visa so I'm assuming we can't rent one from the Star Traders Place in the park.

Please help me out :confused3 - I'm starting to feel abit lost in trying to plan our day in the parks. Thank you.

Bren

We did this last month. It is open for EE. If EE is at 8am, they'll probably open the rentals about 5-10 minutes before. If it's possible, send dh to get the stroller, while you wait in line to get into the park. Try and chose one of lines closest to the rentals so that dh and easily join you when' he's got the stroller. I don't thinkj Star Traders does stroller rentals, as the only place to rent strollers is in the esplanade by disneyland closest to harbor blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter