Stuck in time

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
What thing do you do that you seem to be stuck in time, doing it now, 5-10-20 years ago ?

Las Vegas - When I was 11, we took a family trip (by car from ohio), to Hollywood, and my sister didnt want to go, so I got to bring my buddy Ricky. We stopped at Vegas just to see it. It grabbed my soul, all the neon, concrete, heat ,palm tress I never forgot about it.

In the 90,s my buddy Ricky moved out there, and his brother Denny, they both died of drug over doses., as did there other brother but he died here in Akron.

But I still ove the place, I go there all the time, rather i was 11 are they sexy old guy I am today. If yuor ever in Vegas look for me, I am stuck in time out there

Disney, of course! Ive been doing the same things over and over and over again for 44 years. Same restaurants, same rides (mostly), same route around the parks, Spirit of Aloha on my first night. Not sure if Im stuck in time or just have traditions :)

Disney, of course! Ive been doing the same things over and over and over again for 44 years. Same restaurants, same rides (mostly), same route around the parks, Spirit of Aloha on my first night. Not sure if Im stuck in time or just have traditions :)

Of course your stuck in time, wouldnt it be cool to have a pic in front of the same place, every year you been there, as if your stuck in time :p

Of course your stuck in time, wouldnt it be cool to have a pic in front of the same place, every year you been there, as if your stuck in time :p

I dont have one for every year, but do for many. Literally since I was 6! I do the same for my daughter who is now 15 and been to WDW 6 times. We reserve pre park opening breakfast at Crystal Palace and take photos in front of the castle. Also with some characters and the "Captain" at the Beach Club!!

upload_2019-3-24_21-53-40.png

upload_2019-3-24_22-3-30.png

upload_2019-3-24_21-56-32.png

upload_2019-3-24_21-55-37.png

upload_2019-3-24_21-57-17.png

upload_2019-3-24_22-0-6.png

I just looked at your 2015 trip video. Really enjoyed it. Illuminations musical score was so appropriate. I love that music. Looked like a great trip.

I guess I would have to say WDW also, Jason. Over 30 trips there, though not as often in past few years.

This song says it all about me:

I only listen to music from the 50's and 60's mainly DOO WOP. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I meet my old high school buddies and we talk about everything, but mainly the days growing up in the 40's, 50's and early 60's. We drink coffee now, not beer. We meet in the historical society bldg. in our small downtown we grew up in. Oldies buy goodies are playing in the background. Some of us have died, but the tradition goes on.

We are all grateful that we grew up in a small town in the midwest during that period of time and wouldn't change it at all.

This song was playing when I posted this thread, just replace Bar with what ever place you are frozen in time, its really a deep and a little bit sad song

Technology. I still have a flip phone, and we have a landline. Does that count?

I don’t see having a landline as living in the past. When Hurricane Irma went through,you couldn’t get consistent cell service for a few days, but our landline worked fine. We have kept it specifically for that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter