Student Workers

-Pac-Man-

Earning My Ears
Who all on here works for the college they attend. I do I work for our Distance Learning Program

I worked for our Phone-A-Thon for 4.5 years. Wow, what life experience that was! Getting alumni to donate money is always interesting.

Resident Advisor right here. it's fun, except the fact that everyone on my side of the floor stay inside and play video games.

I'm a Campus Ambassador (I show new freshies around at orientation) and I'll be starting a job in the Office of Adult/Returning Student Servies (OARSS).

So yay for people who work on campus!!!!!! :cool1:

I might be working as an intramural volleyball ref this fall!!! hehe :teeth:

Lets see, over these four years I've been an RA, a sound/light technician for campus events, a stage lighting technician at various of the theaters, and most recently I'm the assistant theater at our 2000 seat touring-house. Yay for working almost fulltime while taking a full courseload this year!

i had 2 of the most "cush" jobs in college working for the college.

#1-note taker for the deaf. i was paid hourly based on the class schedual. in reality i took notes for the classes i was in and then just photocopied them for the student in need.

#2-reader for the blind. i was paid hourly to read/record the books for the classes i was enrolled in.

check with the "office for student's with disabilites" on campus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter