Studio layout

erin1715

DIS Veteran
We have a OV studio booked at Aulani in July. We will be four adults and I would prefer to get one of the studios that have the bed and pullout facing in the same direction towards the TV. Is there a way we can request that? Or does anyone know the specific room numbers for that?

I realize space will be tight in the studios for four adults, but I don't have anymore points to use so we will have to "suffer" lol.

We have a OV studio booked at Aulani in July. We will be four adults and I would prefer to get one of the studios that have the bed and pullout facing in the same direction towards the TV. Is there a way we can request that? Or does anyone know the specific room numbers for that?

I realize space will be tight in the studios for four adults, but I don't have anymore points to use so we will have to "suffer" lol.
Lol.."suffer"...just sayin

What would another configuration be in a studio? I can't picture it. We had a standard studio that overlooked the lawn of the convention center and both the TV and sleeper sofa faced the TV. They were next to each other, with the sofa being between the bed and the balcony.

What would another configuration be in a studio? I can't picture it. We had a standard studio that overlooked the lawn of the convention center and both the TV and sleeper sofa faced the TV. They were next to each other, with the sofa being between the bed and the balcony.

I've seen pictures of studios where the bed is facing forward to the TV, and the pullout is kinda kitty-corner to it and facing the bed. So if you sat on the pullout couch, you would be facing the actual bed.

I've seen pictures of studios where the bed is facing forward to the TV, and the pullout is kinda kitty-corner to it and facing the bed. So if you sat on the pullout couch, you would be facing the actual bed.
Our OV studio last year had this configuration. When I walked in, I said "Wow is this cramped". I thought it made a BLT studio look large. Yes, when you open the pull out, it faces the bed and is very close. The kitty-corner configuration was in order to see the ocean (and the pool area below) and I understand that. But it also felt cramped. Full disclosure: I would go back to Aulani & take that room in a heartbeat. :)

Our OV studio last year had this configuration. When I walked in, I said "Wow is this cramped". I thought it made a BLT studio look large. Yes, when you open the pull out, it faces the bed and is very close. The kitty-corner configuration was in order to see the ocean (and the pool area below) and I understand that. But it also felt cramped. Full disclosure: I would go back to Aulani & take that room in a heartbeat. :)

So I wonder if all of the OV rooms are configured this way if that was the purpose of that layout.

So I wonder if all of the OV rooms are configured this way if that was the purpose of that layout.
We were in the EWA Tower and I believe the rooms are strange (angled) so the OV rooms can see part of the ocean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!