Studio to 1 BR on same reservation?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
If we want a studio for our first night and then need a 1 BR from the second night on, is this treated as the same reservation by MS? - or will each room type have to be made as a separate reservation? We've never done this before so I'm just curious before I call.

No- that will require two separate reservations and two separate check-in and check-outs.

Only reservations for the same villa type can be linked together - anything else will require a separate reservation and check-in at the least - and in most cases it will aslo require physically leaving one villa by 11:00am and checking into another villa - possibly at 4:00pm or later.

Thanks, Doc!! This is what I need to do on the first day of AKV booking and I was hoping I wouldn't have to process 2 reservations - I think the limited # of available rooms are going to go FAST that morning !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter