stuff to do in Bahamas? Jet skis and hair braiding?

HLFDZN

<font color=6600CC>I can pick up stuff with my toe
My 2 teens would like to rent Jet Skis in Nassau when we go there next March on the Wonder. I would like to know if anyone has a place they can recommend for renting jet skis and about what the cost is. Also what would the minimum age be for actually driving one? My sons will be 17 and 16 and both should be licensed drivers. I also wondered if this would be a good time to send hubby with the big boys and take my 2 daughters to get their hair braided. How much about is the hair braiding. One DD (13) is wanting her crown done and then long braids in the back and the other (8) isn't sure. Also has, anyone been to the pirate museum? IS it worth the trip? Is there a place to rent Jet skis at Atlantis? Maybe we should go there and everyone will be happy? I am not crazy about splitting up, but with 6 kids there are many different ideas of what is "fun" and I would like them all to have fun. Thanks in advance for helping us plan this day! Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter