Subsidized dues?

Pixiedust501

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Direct purchaser with add-on-I-‘tis. Looking to buy resale and am wondering your experiences with purchasing resales with subsidized dues? Would that information be in the ad for the listing? Any info on Aulani or other resorts would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Just closed on 50pts aulani -sub last month and have two more in the pipeline - one pending close ; and another that's at ROFR

Only Vero and Aulani have subsidized dues. I would guess it is something that a seller would want listed as it would make their contract more valuable to others.

Congratulations!! Are subsidized difficult to find??
You have to be persistent and watch closely. Some sites advertise it clearly while others you have to basically calculate the Annual Dues to see if subsidized. They definitely are a dollar saver and puts on par with SSR points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!