success with Connections!

KLR-wlv

DIS Veteran
I placed my order Monday afternoon and received everything by 10am Wedneday! I got the 4 day hopper plus, lunch/dinner vouchers and the character breakfast vouchers. I calculated that I saved at least $55, so perhaps they've worked out the problems they had. and are worth another try...

I am not very familiar with Connections. Do you have to pay to join? How do you get discounts on passes? Any how do you receive everything - ordering on Monday and receiving on Weds sounds great - how do they do this so quickly? Also, what are the "problems" you are referring to?

Thanks for any info.

31 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

I joined Connections through the mypoints program, but you can just go to
their webiste at http://www.connections123.com, I went through mypoints so I could
get points. (to get gift certificates) anyway I paid 1.00 for a 30 day trial, I joined on
7/21/01 and I ordered the following (online at their site) :
2-5 day Park Hopper Plus Passes @235.66 ea (includes tax and shipping)
2-2 day escape passes (US/IOA) @76.55 ea.
food vouchers for wdw restaraunts
I received all my park passes 2 days later by UPS express (shipped free)
I received my vouchers a few weeks later because they had some computer problem
or something and their order system for these wasn't working right. The problem was
quickly resolved and I am very happy with all I received. If you stay past the 30
days you will be charged 80.00 for the yearly membership fees, if u cancel you still keep
the tickets etc.... The prices are very good and I thought the service wwas good too.

HUlabird:bounce:
carib01a.gif

can you explain to me how the food vouchers work?
found the site, but you cant get any infomation unless you sign in.

do a search on my name (hulabird) i have written many
posts on it including a full description right from the coupon
itself including resteraunt list

hulabird
carib01a.gif

As for the food vouchers - if you haven't found the info yet - for $10.50 (including tax and shipping) you get a voucher for most counter service restaurants (for lunch or dinner) in the parks and some of the resorts. It includes entree, side, dessert, drink and tax. If you look at the menus at WDWIG, it seems like that would cost close to $14 at many places, so it definitely will save a couple of dollars. Then you can buy character meal vouchers - which won't always save you money - you'd have to go to the pricier ones - but they include tax and tip. You're right - the connections site doesn't explain the vouchers well at all - I had gotten info from mousesavers before she removed it from her sight, but the vouchers list everywhere they're good at.

I used the Park hopper passes and food coupons from connections with
absolutely no problems at all. We just got back today, I used the food coupons
at Beaches n Cream, Bridgetown Broiler in CBR and Cantina de San Angel in Epcot and
saved money using them.

Hulabird
AUG/SEP 2001
carib01a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter