Suggestion for John about PCC 3.0...

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I know the genius doesn't need any help in coming up with things to do on PCC 3.0, but just thought I'd make a suggestion anyway. Instead of the traditional Podcast recording while on board, how about if we mix it up a bit and replace the podcasters with cruisers and let the podcasters ask the cruisers questions?

Why Yes. Today is Freaky Friday. Why do you ask? :3dglasses

Good question Nickki. Perhaps a lottery? perhaps a competition and the loser gets the hot seat?

OK, time to resurrect this thread. John will be back from Italy shortly and he can turn his attention to PCC 3.0 stuff. :rolleyes1

How about a contest whereby those who contribute some nominal (say $25 minimum) amount to GKTW get put into a lottery to dine with a PodCaster one of the nights of the cruise?

Also, what about a lottery for a room-upgrade? Again similar to the above people would have to make some donation to GKTW in order to be put into the lottery.

:thumbsup2 Love these ideas Jeff!

They encourage more money for GKTW (#1 priority) and lotteries are fun!
What the crew might choose to have as prizes can be up to them, but I love the concept! (dinner with a Podcaster at Remy or Palo one night...? :lovestruc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter