Suggestions for Best and Worst

Best and Worst late night sweet treats you would/wouldn’t bring back to your hotel room to enjoy?

Anything you would enjoy before leaving the parks that you wouldn’t be walking around enjoying as you leave the parks because it would get too messy and sticky?!!!!

Best and Worst places to just hangout n chill around the/your resorts after the parks close and fireworks end besides going straight back to your room?

What did you guys think of Sucks-Doesn’t Suck last week? I thought it was a swing and a miss.

I have to agree. Although, I think something like this can work in some fashion as I do like the idea of getting some spontaneous responses/reactions to things that Pete throws out. Perhaps instead of "sucks / doesn't suck", a better approach may be "underrated or overrated". Also, I think it would work better if the things discussed were not classic attractions such as Peter Pan or Small World. How can anyone say they "suck"? You could make the case for overrated - which is very different than "sucks". I think it would be better if it were more a quick-hitting, game show style "speed round" of lesser attractions, restaurants or specific food items (such as Dole Whips *cough**overrated**cough).

Best and Worst places to just hangout n chill around the/your resorts after the parks close and fireworks end besides going straight back to your room?

I wish the answer to that could be the pools/hot tubs. However, they now close all the pools so early. It's ridiculous.

I get what they're going for when they record the show, but I don't think it's executed correctly. "suck" and "doesn't suck" was pretty much the same premise, just different wording.

I think if the podcast wants to criticize resorts, rides, shows, parades, etc, they should create a show around their suggestions and what they would like to see done to the things they're calling the "worst". Comparing things seems to get them in trouble because sometimes the things that are being considered as the "worst" are some people's favorites, and vice versa. I think keeping the two sides of the spectrum separate would be better.

Best and worst late night sweet treats that were special and traditional when you were leaving the parks at night that just aren’t so special or traditional anymore as adults?

Best and Worst family activities to do at your resorts or that you would do with your family/get your family involved in on rainy days outside the parks if you had a non park day on a rainy day/hurricane day when parks are closed?

Best and Worst of mixing up old family traditions going into/at the parks and doing new traditions trying new things trying rides your family doesn't like going on but retrying it again after 5-10 years not doing it? Getting unusually snacks in the parks because lets say your family has tradition or something like popcorn but there's a new food in the parks so you pick something else over popcorn?

Best People Watching Spots

Best Pools on property

Best Animatronics

Best themes on restaurants (trying to separate food from theming)

I think they should do the best and worst Best and Worst shows. It would be very meta.

My suggestion for the best in worst is to change up the group from time to time. It was terribly evident in the best/worst souvenir show that this list was made by a group of men without children. My kids loved and cherish most of the souvenirs that they slammed. (I however loathe the bubble machines)

Sometimes we need to hear from a different demographic. I have this same beef about the Disney Dining Show as well. They don't even talk about the kids menus, let alone bring a kid along to the restaurant. For many people planning their ADR's the kids menu is as important deciding factor.

I agree Mrzrich about the panel on the show, especially on souvenir show, maybe add more people from the Dis unplugged show to get a different perspective.

Like I said in an earlier show I appreciate all the suggestions.

It is like with every list we probably all have a favorite restaurant that the group either does not seem find of or do not talk about.

Also Best and Worst Dishes, individual meals at restaurants.

Im going to be the opposite if everyone else and say i enjoyed the suck/doesn't suck concept. I thought it was interesting to hear them debate and discuss the pros and cons of different attractions, but i think people would appreciate it more if the rides they chose weren't ones that bring about such hardcore emotional feelings. Maybe they could try it again with something less divisive next time, because i really liked seeing them not agree and debate. Watching them on the fly felt much more relaxed and spontaneous, i just think this wasn't the best choice of options. Nobody wants to hear their favorite podcast/show say that their favorite Disney ride as a child "Sucks".

Eh, adults should be able to deal with someone else thinking something they love is bad.

The team even says regularly on the show that these are just their opinions, and no one is right or wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter