Suggestions for Best and Worst

Best and Worst ways to combat motion sickness so it doesn't ruin your day... So it doesn't your entire day if you do the rides early before World Showcase opens...let's say for the people who have never been to Disney and get on the rides that are most likely to make you motion sick the rest of the day when they get off the roads going whoa why do I feel so crappy like this...any advice we can give to those Europeans who maybe come to Disney once in a lifetime and get on the rides early in the morning then feel sick the rest of the day?

hmm, I am stumped. I would have gone with you, but your user name is one word not two
You like me, you really really LIKE me!!!

MY name has TWO words. And a Sorcerer could be a male monarch. And I've been called much WORSE things than a cameid. (Don't even know what that is!).

Thank you, I will wear my crown jauntily.

:crazy:

Best and Worst for

1. Best hotels for Adult entertainment late into the night after Parks Close/After Fireworks?

2. Best Hotel bars for adults that stay open after Parks Close/After Fireworks

3. Best and Worst hotels for Bar Hopping late into the night after Parks Close/After Fireworks....not including Disney Springs....

Adult entertainment? Bar hopping? Late nights? .... Can I get your phone number? I think you might be my dream girl.

I completely agree with the suggestion to mix up the cast for Best and Worst and the Disney Dining Show occasionally. I think it's one of the things I like most about the main podcast: the rotating cast of characters. (Also, side note to all podcast members: Never ever ever please never again wear a tank top on the podcast. My eyes!)

Best and Worst suggestion:
- Streetmosphere performers/performances
- People watching spots
- Ways to spend and extra $10.00, $25.00, $100.00
- Drink at the parks
- Best and Worst last thing to do before you leave WDW until next time
- Best and Worst first thing to do at WDW on your next trip.

Patty

I would love to see a Best Transcendent experiences at the parks. What attractions best transport you to another time and place?

I'll second the best and worst bars. I've been a lot as an adult and tried most all of them haha.

Another thing could be a retro show, like best and worst rides or experiences that are not around anymore, like Horizons, world of Motion, Great Movie ride, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!