Suggestions for character costumes?

Dale-n-Chip

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find a clear place to ask this, so I came over here to the creative geniuses of DDA. . . :grouphug:

DS5 (Dale) has decided that for MNSSHP, he will be Dale, I will be Chip and DH will be Pluto. Um. . . sure, sweetie. . . just as soon as Mommy gets a creative or artistic gene we'll be in business! :lmao: Let's just say that DisneyShopping.com is currently out of Pluto and chipmunk costumes. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am the least creative person y'all have ever met. I need some help! I tried eBay, but found nothing good over there. I've got six months to come up with SOMETHING resembling chipmunk costumes for a size 6 boy, a size L Mom and a Pluto in XL!

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks, y'all! :wave:

First let me say that I don't even pretend to be as creative as they are around here. but I did want to help bump up your questions.

My idea, in keeping with the theme around here, is to make up a t-shirt with said character on it (easy enough) and then make a head band with appropriate ears. Some of the other moms on here have talked about making ears before for school projects. I think they used some kind of foam or felt or something. The upside to my plan is you can make a t-shirt and also a sweat**** iron on and that way if it's cold or hot, either way the outfit still works. The down side to my plan, how the heck do you make the ears!? :confused3

Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter