• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for Thanksgiving trip

tracyl921

Mouseketeer
We'll be going home for the first time this Nov (22-29). We could use some help in planning our week. We've decided not to try the parks on Thanksgiving, but were wondering how bad they are on Fridays? Can anyone tell me which park might be the least crowded...is DisneyQuest a better option? Any suggestions for Saturday? Would this be a good time to resort hop and check out the holiday decorations? Which resort is a MUST SEE? Do the parks thin out by Sat night or is that wishful thinking? Any tidbits of info would be appreciated by this novice! :goodvibes

Tracy

I'd love to know that too. Since I'll be there for 2 weeks-11/19-12/1-I haven't made any plans yet for that weekend because I don't know either. I think AK is open late on Saturday, so I was thinking of going there. But if it's crowded, I hear those narrow paths aren't the best. Anyone got any ideas for the weekend? Will even DTD be crowded?

I am curious on this too for the crowd levels. We arrive the day after Thanksgiving and have never been to the World at this time. Looking forward to your responses :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter