Suites at any resort... how big?

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
There will be my folks, who aren't tiny :) My sister who is 14 and looks 20, me dh and our 2 preschoolers. Im really wanting Contemporary for Nov, and a reg garden room is 2536 Which seems decent. But we would need 2 rooms. A suite seems more than dbl this cost. So it wouldn't be worth it.
I checked out the WL cabins. I think they are too small.
ASmu sweets would be OK, but not very spacious at all, 1 bathroom would always be a problem as well.
any suggestions?

everyone should have one already, but get The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Schlinger. It has drawings and sq. ft. listings of all the Disney accomodations. Most regular rooms are a little under 400 sq ft. Your seven people will take 2 rooms.

The smallest you might want to consider is a Ft. Wilderness cabin. 504 sq ft, and Dis will allow 6 guests plus one child under 3 in a crib.

everyone should have one already, but get The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Schlinger. It has drawings and sq. ft. listings of all the Disney accomodations. Most regular rooms are a little under 400 sq ft. Your seven people will take 2 rooms.

The smallest you might want to consider is a Ft. Wilderness cabin. 504 sq ft, and Dis will allow 6 guests plus one child under 3 in a crib.

I agree with this, go and get a copy of Unofficial Guide. It will really help you as well as it really works on us.

Have a nice planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter