SUMMER ROOM DISCOUNTS ARE OUT!!!

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Yes, they are. I just checked this morning. I had a standard room booked at All Star Sports for $141 a night, but those are all booked up now. However, I did upgrade to a preferred room for $125 a night. I was on hold for almost an hour, but I got it done. :jumping1::jumping1:

Never mind someone answered the question in another thread!

Last edited:
We stayed at Sports in Feb, and I keep thinking of booking it again with the deal, but I want to try different resorts :/ Can't bite the bullet just yet.

So it looks like the Poly isn't part of the summer discounts. We're planning on staying there in early September but if we can get a discount. Does it not being part of the summer discounts mean it probably won't be part of the fall ones either?

That would be a questions for Disney World.com. Their number is 407-939-5277

What dates or is there a link? My July dates aren’t showing anything different and I don’t see a summer offer on the website. I’m sure I’m just missing it!

Thank you. I thought we would have to wait for March. I just saw the words "summer discount" and got excited! I didn't even think to look at the date of the thread. Anxiously awaiting any news. My DD and I are currently booked for July at AoA in a LM room, but would probably upgrade to POR Royal Room if/when a discount is announced/

I am hoping for a upcoming discount good enough for us to return this summer, room or RARE free dining.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter