Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Day 5

Thursday 27 July

Last Day :sad1:

**I don’t have many pictures from today**

I didn’t sleep well and woke at 7am. I packed up the room quietly but everyone was sound asleep. It was quite dull looking again and I really didn’t want to wake everyone only for us to be trudging around in the wet again so I let everyone wake themselves.

It was around 9am by the time we checked out and left our luggage.

It was dry as we walked through the village and our first stop was Salon Mickey again for some breakfast. Again there was no-one else in here and we enjoyed some muffins/cookies.

First stop was to try for Buzz so through Discovery Arcade we went

P1060933 (480x640).jpg

Queue time was showing 45 minutes already and nobody wanted to wait. Abbey tried for Hyperspace Mountain – 30 minute wait – no thanks…

It was about 9:45 now and Lewis was desperate to do BTM again so we joined the small queue at Casey’s Corner for rope drop. By 10 am the queue was really big so this secret maybe isn’t a secret at all anymore!

We rushed through with everyone else and were soon in the line for BTM. It didn’t open straight away and we almost left when it started to move. Once again, inside using the left hand lane we were at the turnstyle at the top of the stairs in minutes. However, only 1 train was running so the queue moved really slowly. Eventually it was our turn and a second train was now on which we were first onto, right at the front. It was a fantastic ride again!

We’d been longer than we thought in here and DH hadn’t come on with us so we found him. The kids wanted to do the maze but DH and I said we’d go somewhere out of the rain and went to Liberty Arcade for a sit down.

Soon the kids were back. The queue for the maze had been too long so they’d done Casey Jnr Train instead.

There wasn’t much else we wanted to do so left the park for a final time and had a browse round the shops in the village.

We had to be back at the hotel for 13:15, it was about 12:15 now so we headed into Earl of Sandwich for some lunch.

P1060934 (640x480).jpg

DH, Lewis and I had the original and Abbey had the philly cheese – all lovely.

IMG_1814 (480x640).jpg

Enjoyed the sit down in here. We've been coming here since it first opened and it never disappoints.

Soon it was time to head back to the hotel

P1060935 (640x480).jpg

P1060936 (480x640).jpg

We had a toilet stop and we met our lovely driver from Ezyshuttle in the lobby – we were all early and soon were heading off to the airport.

P1060937 (640x480).jpg

Check-in, security and soon we were sitting in terminal 2D waiting on our flight back to Liverpool. The flight was ok, some turbulence on the way down which hurt mine and DH ears but ok. We landed at 16:35, and soon were in our car driving home. We got home around 10pm UK time, 11pm Disney time so had been a long day – lovely to see Mark who was waiting for us.

I was annoyed with myself that night because we hadn’t made the most of the last morning. Our usual EMH routine hadn’t happened and I realised I’d never been on Dumbos or done Buzz – but we can’t control the weather, can we?

Final thoughts:

Aside from the weather we all had a lovely time as usual. The parks look stunning and the 25th decorations are beautiful :love: Every CM we spoke to was lovely and we never encountered any problems at all with the exception of some pushy (British) children whilst watching the parade. I try
to look past things like that but it annoys me slighty that the parents seem to ignore what’s going on.

We enjoyed all the food we had and Plaza Gardens was a surprise hit. I loved all the shows we saw, the only one we missed was the Mickey one on the Castle Stage. I love that shows are back again in full swing :flower1:

Music throughout the park was lovely, including at Pirates – outside you hear the music from the films now which is a really nice touch pirate:

Hotel was good too – with the exception of housekeeping this time which we’ve never experienced before. I’m looking forward to seeing what the refurb brings, Lewis is delighted it will be Marvel themed, no doubt they’ll make it subtle which is what it needs.

I can’t actually believe it’s all over so soon – I know it always goes by quickly but this time I feel it raced by....no doubt we'll have another trip booked before long, but probably next year. I can't complain, we've been 3 times in the last year so we're very lucky :cloud9:

Thank you again to everyone on the Dis - still quieter than it used to be but happy lots of people around to share their experiences and get the best tips :disrocks:

The swag will follow - and then I might try and repair all my previous trip reports with photos that have been lost thanks to Photobucket....:faint:

Thanks for reading along :goodvibes

The swag - actually there's not much this time.

Folding shopping bag:

P1060938 (640x480).jpg

Tea towels

P1060939 (640x480).jpg

More tea towels

P1060940 (640x480).jpg

P1060941 (640x480).jpg

25th Anniversary magnet

P1060942 (640x480).jpg

Abbey's keyring

P1060943 (640x480).jpg

Glasses - we got 6 of these - lovely
P1060944 (640x480).jpg

Remy bowl - wish we'd got a full set of these

IMG_1816 (640x480).jpg

The most amazing strawberry fudge ever! I don't even want to try and find this near home because I'll be the size of a house if I find it, lol. It's my Disney treat :cloud9:

P1060947 (640x480).jpg

25th Anniversary coin to add to our collection

P1060948 (640x480).jpg

I did notice the 2018 calendar in one shop but totally forgot to pick one up - will need to do an online order I think....

That's all :wave2:

Great report. Love all your pics. Thanks for sharing. I still love reading reports as I learn so much from them.

Fab report as ever. Thanks for taking the time to write it. Sorry that the weather wasn't kind but glad you still had a great time.

Looks like a lovely trip, weather aside. It's nice to be able to take your time when you're a frequent visitor. There's not so much panic to get everything done. Oooh can't wait for our Nov trip now, trip #10 pour moi!! #7 for the kids and #6 for the hubby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter