Summer UOC?

jecon

Mouseketeer
hi - has anyone received a UOC for July 2018 timeframe yet? Asking before I can and check with reservations...

Got the same June 9th one yesterday - my mom actually but I booked everything for her, so the only way o can tell it's her & not me is the last name.

Do you know if there's a way you can add it to an existing booking online? I'd prefer to not call in if I don't have to!

Do you know if there's a way you can add it to an existing booking online? I'd prefer to not call in if I don't have to!
Yes, just open your emailed offer, then open "Offer Details." Fill in the boxes for zipcode and name, then, in another tab or window, open your existing reservation in MDE. Go through the steps to change the reservation, selecting the option to change the vacation offer. The next page should show you all available offers, including the "Enchanting Room Offer." Select that offer to see if your reservation can be changed to the UOC.

Thanks, that worked! I was originally opening the email in a browser where I was signed in under my account, so I opened the email in another browser where I was signed in under my mom's account (we're all staying together in one room) and that worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter