Summer Weather

devjam

Earning My Ears
I know that everyone says that thunderstorms are common in the summer and that they pass real quick. However, the forecast looks like storms all afternoon nearly every day. Should we expect it to thunderstorm all afternoon on those days or will it really just rain for an hour or so and then pass? And if it's raining all afternoon, what do you do?

The rain does not last all day. The day mostly starts out sunny and nice and then around 1, 2, 3 or 4 you might get a good thunderstorm or maybe just a short shower then the rest of the day is fine. Occasionally you will get a day were it might rain in morning and evening. Just depends.

If there is lightening within a certain mile radius of Universal the water taxis’s, outside coasters and rides with water and Resort pools’s will close for your safety. When weather has passed all when open again.

Indoor rides are still open as well as Monsters make up show etc....

I have never went to the movies at CityWalk in all the years I have been to Universal. I did this on my recent trip and it was a nice respite from the heat and the movie was great.

A suggestion. If you are going to be there a few days. Enjoy the Resort pools during the first part of the day. Then Parks in the evenings. It’s much more enjoyable that way. If the temps are high.

My motto is a rainy day on vacation is better than a sunny day at work.

Don’t worry about the weather predictions go have a blast on your vacation pixiedust:

Remember when you were a kid and loved to play in the rain? Why not do it again you will have fun, if you let your self. It will rain daily, most of the time it is gone within the hour or less. After it rains its a great time to hit the water rides, then head back to the hotel to change then back to the parks. Or if not staying on property have a towel in a locker and change of clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!