Sun and fun help

monica9

DIS Veteran
im seeing the sun and fun discount through sept 30 but it’s pretty vague. I’m trying to look online even the the site is so slow because of the traffic right now but certain resorts are only 5% off and I looked at a deluxe and a moderate. I’m confused and on hold with an over 2 hour wait.

I’m wondering if the discount says stay until sept 30 instead of “book” until sept 30 because I’m putting my dates as sep 27-oct 5. So maybe the discount is only coming off the first two nights? I can’t refresh my screen to look.

im seeing the sun and fun discount through sept 30 but it’s pretty vague. I’m trying to look online even the the site is so slow because of the traffic right now but certain resorts are only 5% off and I looked at a deluxe and a moderate. I’m confused and on hold with an over 2 hour wait.

try 1-407-560-2428 that is the number Chat gave me. I was only on hold 5 minutes or less

I’m wondering if the discount says stay until sept 30 instead of “book” until sept 30 because I’m putting my dates as sep 27-oct 5. So maybe the discount is only coming off the first two nights? I can’t refresh my screen to look.
You're only going to get the discount on the first four nights. With a room only discount you only receive that discount on eligible nights (i.e. through 9/30 in this instance).

What resorts are you looking at? It should be pretty easy to figure out what your discount should be using the chart here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/sun-fun-room/

try 1-407-560-2428 that is the number Chat gave me. I was only on hold 5 minutes or less
Yea I called that number after the original number was 2 hours long and that one had less than 2 minute wait. I was calling for my sister. I called that number back to modify mine and it was 2 hours 44min!! So I guess others picked up on it lol.

You're only going to get the discount on the first four nights. With a room only discount you only receive that discount on eligible nights (i.e. through 9/30 in this instance).

What resorts are you looking at? It should be pretty easy to figure out what your discount should be using the chart here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/sun-fun-room/
Thanks. We are doing Art of Animation for the first two nights (sept 27-29) which we would be eligible for but they didn't have a discounted room available by the time I got through for the little mermaid room which is the only room we wanted. We are staying sep 29-oct 6 at Poly villas but we bought points outside of disney so can't get a disount for free dining.

Thanks. We are doing Art of Animation for the first two nights (sept 27-29) which we would be eligible for but they didn't have a discounted room available by the time I got through for the little mermaid room which is the only room we wanted. We are staying sep 29-oct 6 at Poly villas but we bought points outside of disney so can't get a disount for free dining.

Were LM rooms actually a part of this promo? Usually they are not included in any discounts.

Were LM rooms actually a part of this promo? Usually they are not included in any discounts.
The only exclusions were:
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Now...whether you'd actually find availability for an LM room on the promo...hmmmmm lol

The only exclusions were:
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Now...whether you'd actually find availability for an LM room on the promo...hmmmmm lol

Interesting. That's definitely a first if there were any.

No, those can't be the exclusions for the Sun and Fun discount. We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins this summer. They were excluded from free dining, but we were able to use the Sun and Fun discount and saved $60/night.

Here, it shows that it's 25% off the cabins:

DmXEyaF.png

DmXEyaF

No, those can't be the exclusions for the Sun and Fun discount. We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins this summer. They were excluded from free dining, but we were able to use the Sun and Fun discount and saved $60/night.
Fort Wilderness cabins aren’t on the list I posted :scratchin ;)

Oh, I see! I thought the "cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge" were the Ft. Wilderness cabins. I gotcha... it's the Copper Creek cabins.
Lol yeah - that name is insanely long so I can see how you’d have read it that way...

Cabins at Copper Creek Villa & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge :headache:

Yes she said they were but that there were only a few and none left for my dates.

The LM rooms are all boogered up with this promo. My dates Jun 7-15. When I checked those dates, the LM rooms were listed as not available. However, when I started looking at split stay options, both the 7-11 and 11-15 were showing available for LM rooms including discount. After several calls to Disney and being told that LM room were not on promotion and that even though I was looking at the dates as available on my screen, there was nothing they could do. So after another call to a different person because, to me, it wasnt fair that someone booking those dates would get the promo and I wouldnt, a cast member suggested that I just make two separate bookings for LM rooms. So, now I check in on the 7th and out on the 10th. Then I check back in on the 10th and out on the 15th.

TLDR; Try separating your trip into two different dates of bookings for LM rooms and see if you can get the discount. :)

is this promo hard to get. just wanted to add a night 9/26 but nothing available
is there a disney visa promo that covers this period currently?

is this promo hard to get. just wanted to add a night 9/26 but nothing available
is there a disney visa promo that covers this period currently?

I booked for the last week of Aug and decided to stay one more night, and tried online and nope nothing, I ended up calling GS and bam, got it and not only that but a savanna view to boot!! But it seems like the S&F 30% deal has indeed vanished but it was a really good deal as I was pricing them same dates back in Dec and was like ugh.......keep trying as cancellations happen all of the time....good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!