Sunset Seasons Greetings?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We will be at HS November 13. It looks like from threads I have seen on DIS it is almost impossible to see both Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and Fantasmic. We have a five year old we may have to coax through Fantasmic, but we really want to see it. We were hoping Sunset Seasons Greetings would be a good alternative to Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and reduce our guilt if we don't have time for him to see it. Any more news (I saw a brief discussion about it on here) about what this show will be like or when it will be shown? Do you think it is a good alternative to Jingle Bell Jingle Bam?

We will be at HS November 13. It looks like from threads I have seen on DIS it is almost impossible to see both Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and Fantasmic. We have a five year old we may have to coax through Fantasmic, but we really want to see it. We were hoping Sunset Seasons Greetings would be a good alternative to Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and reduce our guilt if we don't have time for him to see it. Any more news (I saw a brief discussion about it on here) about what this show will be like or when it will be shown? Do you think it is a good alternative to Jingle Bell Jingle Bam?
It's not a fireworks show, just a short projection show on the Tower of Terror. It is brand new so we have no idea exactly what it will be like until it debuts.

rteetz,

Do you know if its going to be a continuous show or once a night? Same for the snow on the strip?

rteetz,

Do you know if its going to be a continuous show or once a night? Same for the snow on the strip?
I imagine it will be like the Tree of Life Awakening at HS-happen several times after dark unannounced, but as the moderator said to me, we will just have to wait till its debut November 9 (?think I read that somewhere?) and hope someone tells us about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter