Sunshine Rewards :)

lobmcf

Mouseketeer
I redeemed $100.00 of SR credits back in April for a $100 Disney card. I opted for the "e-card" and was sent a GC# in May. I checked the balance right away, wrote the # down, and waited until now (when paying for my trip) to use it.

The balance is $0! :scared1:

I tried to see if I can trace the charges on it, but I can't since I don't have the card, and I need the PIN on the card to check it.

I emailed the girl at SR who sent me the #, and she hasn't responded yet.

I am so disappointed! I worked SO HARD for that money and now it's gone and I (seemingly) can't do anything about it. :sad1:

Sorry you are having trouble, but I used SR for 6 years and have never had any issues with redemptions or customer service.
I'm a little confused though... when you received the card # from SR, it did have the $100 on it?
I'm sure that they will respond to you soon- they have great customer service.

Sorry you are having trouble, but I used SR for 6 years and have never had any issues with redemptions or customer service.
I'm a little confused though... when you received the card # from SR, it did have the $100 on it?
I'm sure that they will respond to you soon- they have great customer service.

Yes, when I received the #, it had $100 on it. I have a huge binder full of of cards (and a notebook with the #s to back them up) to pay for our upcoming trip, and would periodically check all of the #s to be sure the balances were all accurate.

I've never had trouble with them before. I hope this is able to be worked out. This was seriously months and months of work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter