Sunshine seasons: ordering only mac n cheese without the whole kids meal?

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
Has anyone ever ordered the kids mac n cheese at sunshine seasons without getting the sides and the drink and paying a reduced price for it? Or do you have to get the whole thing for 6.99?

I would assume they won‘t lower the price For a partial order. It’s only $7.

You could try asking if you could purchase a side of mac and cheese. It may be a much smaller portion, but could be worth the ask. Worst that can happen is they say no---and it's only $7.

I’ve never had a problem asking for part of a combo meal. Just because that’s what’s posted doesn’t mean you have to purchase it that way

ask for a side, should be fine

Has anyone ever ordered the kids mac n cheese at sunshine seasons without getting the sides and the drink and paying a reduced price for it? Or do you have to get the whole thing for 6.99?
On our last trip, we had mixed request fulfillment for mac n cheese only not unique to just Sunshine Seasons though. Sometimes we got a reduced price -$2 to -$3. A few times we were able to order a side of mac n cheese, etc. Most of the time the CM order takers were willing to adjust and offer suggestions. Depending on when you're going now - with mobile ordering this may be a challenge to "customize" and order. Good luck with it though!

Thanks I have 3 young kids. Just looking to save a little money and bring my own sides. I'll have to play on the app when things open up.

Thanks I have 3 young kids. Just looking to save a little money and bring my own sides. I'll have to play on the app when things open up.
agree - that sounds like a great idea for sure!! Please let us know what you learn, it will be helpful for those of us with the picky eater and budget conscious. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!