Super Grover Pass?

We've had it a few times over the last 6-8 years and really enjoyed it. You get preferred parking and reserved seating at shows . From black Friday till when Sesame Place opens it is about 20% off. If you live in states that have any of the parks or some that border you cannot buy it.
We loved having it and will get again when our Disney APs expire.

Do you have to activate it at SEsame Place, or can you activate at any of the other parks? Do they email a voucher ir is it something you get in the mail?

You used to be able to activate at another park than Sesame Place, but buying it this past year, it says MUST be activated at Sesame Place. We've had our Super Grover passes over several years, but not consistently. One year, we used it at Sesame Place, SW SD, and DC, SW Orlando, BG Tampa, and Aquadica. Used to also get preferred parking at the other parks than Sesame Street, but now, says only preferred at Sesame Street. I guess I will find out when in Orlando in a few weeks. I did activate my home printed Super Grover pass at Sesame Place. We live around 1/2 hour from Sesame Place. My teen and adult kid would not step into Sesame Place, but they did not have to be there. I simply showed my print out at the parking lot kiosk, and got preferred parking, used the kiosks outside the park to activate our passes. Got all our Super Grover passes, and left.

You do get free parking, and discounts on food and merchandise, as well as unlimited entry. Note because Sesame Place is not open all year, all it's passes expire December 31 of the year, unlike SW or other type of park passes, year from activating. This year, we bought in end of July, as can use our Super Grover passes, the rest of this year, and next. So, for a trip in August, worth getting it now. Usually, we buy at Black Friday, and use the following year.

Just an update:

I was not able to activate the Super Grover pass at SeaWorld San Antonio. They were able to change it for a SwaWorld Platinum pass. I received the free parking and dining discounts at both San Antonio and Orlando. I have only been able to take advantage of the monthly perks in my "home" park inTexas.

Thanks for your update jsmla. Good to know they let you change it. Maybe Super Grover was cheaper than Platinum, so was an even better deal?

There definitely was an extra charge (I remember that I had to get my credit card out) but I can't remember how much so it wasn't a huge difference. I do know that the San Antonio Platinum Pass was almost 1/2 the price of the Orlando one. So far, the only difference I've found is in the monthly AP perks. I get the general food/beverage discounts and the free parking in Orlando but not some of the monthly specials. For example, I couldn't take advantage of the current $10 discount on All Day Dining in the Florida park. It's not a deal breaker for me since I actually go to the SA SeaWorld and have used the monthly perks there but thought I'd mention it.

You used to be able to activate at another park than Sesame Place, but buying it this past year, it says MUST be activated at Sesame Place. We've had our Super Grover passes over several years, but not consistently. One year, we used it at Sesame Place, SW SD, and DC, SW Orlando, BG Tampa, and Aquadica. Used to also get preferred parking at the other parks than Sesame Street, but now, says only preferred at Sesame Street. I guess I will find out when in Orlando in a few weeks. I did activate my home printed Super Grover pass at Sesame Place. We live around 1/2 hour from Sesame Place. My teen and adult kid would not step into Sesame Place, but they did not have to be there. I simply showed my print out at the parking lot kiosk, and got preferred parking, used the kiosks outside the park to activate our passes. Got all our Super Grover passes, and left.

You do get free parking, and discounts on food and merchandise, as well as unlimited entry. Note because Sesame Place is not open all year, all it's passes expire December 31 of the year, unlike SW or other type of park passes, year from activating. This year, we bought in end of July, as can use our Super Grover passes, the rest of this year, and next. So, for a trip in August, worth getting it now. Usually, we buy at Black Friday, and use the following year.

Do you still get preferred parking and seating (all platinum perks) like a couple of years ago?

Do you still get preferred parking and seating (all platinum perks) like a couple of years ago?

Not sure, as language said only preferred at SP, and silent as to seating. Can report that next week, as we will be going to SW probably next weekend. When we had the SG pass two years ago, we did get preferred parking at SW Orlando, SW SD, Aquatica and BHT. Also got the seating, but not at the Christmas shows.

Not sure, as language said only preferred at SP, and silent as to seating. Can report that next week, as we will be going to SW probably next weekend. When we had the SG pass two years ago, we did get preferred parking at SW Orlando, SW SD, Aquatica and BHT. Also got the seating, but not at the Christmas shows.

I had the SG from 2016. Back then we also got preferred parking. It didn’t say that online back then either.
Well fingers crossed! Would love to hear what it’s like now!

Any news yet? Very excited to visit soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!