Super Shuttle

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

Just wondering...
Those of you who use Super Shuttle, do you book ahead, or just try to find an open van at the airport?

Thanks!

I booked ahead of time because:
1. To take advantage of the $2 savings that was offered by someone here.
2. To have everything paid and taken care of before I left.

It worked very well. Just presented my printed receipt when we got outside and off we went. We had booked the return as well, so we didn't have to bother calling during vacation time to get it arranged.

I would certainly use online again.

The couple times we used them we had vouchers as part of our WDT package.

I think I read you have to book SuperShuttle ahead of time, but I'm not sure. Can anyone verify this? I will be using your plan of just showing up and selecting the shuttle (SuperShuttle or Disneyland Express) when I get there.

I don't think you have to book Supershuttle ahead of time for trips from the airport to your hotel. I've used Supershuttle from both LAX and Orange Co., and I've made reservations most of the times (perhaps all), but they are no obligation reservations (no pre-pay or even credit card). That way, you still have the flexibility to go with another service if a Supershuttle van has just left, and another service is loading with space available for your party. I'm not sure that having the reservations helped me get any priority over someone without reservations.

You do have to make reservations for the return trip back to the airport from your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter