Superthread for Disneyland Resort Closure and Reopening, 3/14/20 - 7/17/20: Please Post All Relevant Questions and Information Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can very quickly go from suggested to mandatory. Up here in the Bay Area, it started with city buildings in San Francisco. A few days later, it was mandatory for the entire city, mostly because the Warriors wouldn't follow the suggestion.

Los Angeles is about a week or two behind the Bay Area, so it may be coming.

And I bet that changes in the next two weeks. NY went from 50% occupancy of Broadway shows max this morning to going completely dark until April 12th as of about 5 mins ago.

I won't be surprised if/when it changes but at least for now, I can still pop over if I want to....once this rain stops!

If they get shut down I hope they make use of the time and JUMP on doing as many refurbs or repairs as they can in as many locations as they can.

That’s a great idea. Do the whole years refurbs all at once, iron out the problems with ROTR. Then when the park reopens it’s all systems go.

Any idea what would happen if you're staying on property and they decided/forced to shut down?

What has happened at WDW in the past with hurricanes?

Wow- just as everyone was suspecting, huh. I wonder how long it will be shut down for- ie. all through April? I imagine our trip from April 27-30 will be cancelled- and the darn Tangled Tea, drat!

I work at UCSB and our Chancellor suddenly hit us with a message this week about moving to online courses. Nobody was prepared. Everything is shifting and spreading so quickly.

Any idea what would happen if you're staying on property and they decided/forced to shut down?

What has happened at WDW in the past with hurricanes?

In 2004, we stayed at All Star Movies. Parks closed for 2 days. Quite frankly, it was a disaster. Food court and store were closed for 1.5 days. We were stuck in our room with no food except for what was left in the vending machines. Since that time, I hear things have improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!