surpise for husband

goofybabe2001

I love Goofy!!!!!!!
I need so help from all you disney fans out there!! My husband is a very sweet man and loving father and always every year plans our trips to disney world for me and my 5 year old daughter. I want to do something special for him this year once we get to our hotel or a theme park. I just want to let him know how much we love him and appreciate him. HE is a MAJOR star wars fan and we will be leaving to go down on May 31st. I know the stars wars weekends will be going on is there anything I can do "special" for him or should I ask a CM when we get down there? I just want to be able to plan a "Special Moment" for him without him knowing...
Disney is the most magical place on earth and I would like to make a magical moment somewhere in the parks??? Please let me know if you have any suggestions... :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

That is really sweet. I have also been thinking about how I can make our trip special for my DH, we are going May 11. DD and I only get to see him about every other month, he is in the Navy and stationed in Florida.

Anyways, i was thinking about getting him a gift, or something to ship to the resort and ask to have a CM put it there before we check in. This is the only idea I have so far. Sorry I'm not much help! Hope your trip works out to be really magical, whatever you decide!

How about one of the firework cruises? Either the one at Epcot or the one at MK? A special meal that you call and get PS's for? HDDR? I saw something on the boards about a jedi traning class, but I don't know anything about it. Perhaps someone else does. Happy Planning!!!

Jordan's mom

I booked the Richard Petty driving experience for my DH one year. He loved it! Call 1-800-Be-Petty for info (although I think wdwig.com has info, too).

Last year I worked with the DIsney florist to have 12 of his favorite beers delivered in a nice ice bucket to our room the first night.

If he's a golfer, consider getting him a tee time at any of Disney's courses.

you absolutely must go to giftsofalifetime.com!

Jane arranged for a great event for my husband with an indiana jones theme!

go! dont wait!

I agree -go with gifts of a lifetime. I always plan our Disney Trips and my DH contacted them for some 10 year anniversary surprises. I had to go through a scavenger hunt in Fantasyland in order to find my way to the wishing well at the Castle where he proposed again and we renewed our vows. It was GREAT--Gifts of a Lifetime set everything up and personalized it.

I also recomment the Pixies at Gifts of a Lifetime. Visit their website at http://www.giftsofalifetime.com

They can provide you with a really unique surprise that is sure to be something you'll remember forever! They can be a bit pricey but the events they plan are truly wonderful.

Good luck, and let us know how everthing turns out, we'd love to hear all about it!

using a babysitting service at hotel and getting a sexy outfit and spend some time with him! Did this for my hubby and he still talks about it! I think a man would like this more than anything else! well, sorry for the x rated post! blushingly.........goof

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter