Surprise From Disney

joksten2000

Cruiser For Life
Received my 2006 2007 Guide today from DVC and also got a Disney Planning Guide Very nice monthly calendars with pictures to help plan your vacation and make notes. Love the pictures. Wish they would put back room layouts again in the Guide.

Since this is regarding DVC I'm going to move it over to the DVC planning board for you.

joksten2000 said:
Received my 2006 2007 Guide today from DVC and also got a Disney Planning Guide Very nice monthly calendars with pictures to help plan your vacation and make notes. Love the pictures. Wish they would put back room layouts again in the Guide.

I got mine to yesterday. I was looking at the calendar they sent some of the pages look like they could be 3D. Is it me or what. I wish I had a pair of 3d glasses somewhere...just cleaned out the kids toy box and threw out a bunch.

We received ours Today here in New Jersey!! :flower: Just love the front cover of the Planner :goodvibes , and the calendar was a lovely added gift as well!!

It might only be me but I thought the calender was a complete waste of money and I am sure it wasn't technically a "gift". I am sure the money to print and send it out came from our dues.

I get a dozen free calenders in the mail this time of year and truthfully, I don't need another one, jmo.

AMcaptured said:
It might only be me but I thought the calender was a complete waste of money and I am sure it wasn't technically a "gift". I am sure the money to print and send it out came from our dues.

It's not only you. Quite honestly I don't understand the need for it.

HBC

First, let me say I love anything Disney. I think the calendar that arrived with the new DVC planner is beautiful artwork.

Then I considered using the calendar and realized I would have to use another calendar to determine what day of the week the first of each month started on. Huh? Maybe I'm missing how to use the calendar. It seems too confusing not having the days of the week labeled.

Or maybe it's meant to be used for the week you are vacationing, to write dining reservarions, but there isn't enough room. Great artwork though.

It's the same as one of the "favors" that was given to members on the '05 cruise. My use for it is to list birthdays, anniversaries, non-movable things, so we'll be enjoying it for years to come. I don't need to know the day of the week for those things.

Bobbi :flower:

Patty3 said:
Am I the only one that has yet to receive their surprise?

No, our '06-'07 vacation planner hasn't arrived here in Ohio.

Bobbi

We haven't received it here in the UK either, but we always seem to get things months later.

I was hoping it would be like a wall calendar with the days of the week laid out. I won't be using this one, but the pictures are cute.

Now I need to go buy a calendar for the wall. I was waiting for this one to show up. Oh well.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter