surprise trip for my wife

jim&laura

Earning My Ears
I am planning a surprise trip for my wife staying at the Polynesian LV Conceirge on December 2nd through December 7th. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could surprise her?

Do you mean surprise her with the trip itself or once you get to WDW?

Not positive-do you mean a surprise trip to send your wife there or a surprise that you're both going? DH sent me on a surprise trip by myself, although he made ressies 4 months in advance, he managed to keep it a secret til he surprised me 2 weeks in advance (he wanted to give me a little time to plan and get excited). If that's what you want to do, I'd be happy to tell you how he did it.

Yes, the trip itself is a surprise. I plan on telling her 4-5 days prior to our arrival in WDW. I've gotten the plane tickets and resort reservations and tickets to MVMCP.

Maybe a huge stuffed animal from the Disney store with the tikcets hanging around it's neck along with some Disney Dollars...

Another idea would be hiding a luggage tag (Disney of course) in something she uses every day and writing her a little note to go along with it telling her you're going.

.....Or surpriseing her with a neat piece of Mickey/Pooh luggage and when she looks at you like you're crazy for giving her a suitcase or carry on bag, tell her why you gave it to her or hide the tickets inside!

I would die if my husband did any of these things!

You could write a message on one of those puzzles you create yourself and keep giving her a different piece each day -- or all at once, I suppose.

I sometimes make treasure hunts for my family -- one clue takes you to the next clue which takes you to the next until you ultimately get to the stuffed Pooh!

Here's a thought, you tell her about the trip, but make her think your staying off-site, at a cheap hotel. Then take her to dinner at the poly and check in. That way, you can pull a double surprise. First when you tell her your going, the 2nd when you check in. You might be able to arrange with the poly ahead of time to have a bottle of champain waiting for you in your room.

That's a great idea jdwright :)

Jim&Laura, you're going to be there during DISCON. Watch for lime green lanyards, it would be fun to meet you :)

Sorry Jim no other creative ideas for this just wanted to ask if you'd like to get in touch with my DBF and give him a few hints ;)

What a wonderful surprise....I like your style Jim :)

send her a D-card email greeting ( on disney.com page) from Mickey asking her to come visit him at his house.

send her a bouquet of flowers with a disney theme (1800 flowers and ftd have ones) asking her for a date----a very long date

ask her to bring you to the airport (if you are flying) for a business trip and surprise her t but have all of the suitcases packed with her stuff too...anything you forget you can do without or buy if really necessary.

can i give you the name of my husband( strange to say this since we were just married on 8/9/02) so that he could do something like this for me??!?!? =)
have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter