Surprise trip....Itinerary help

v.t.

DIS Veteran
DH surprised me (for our 25th anniversary) with a trip to Disney. I am a planner, so while I am thrilled, I am panicking. We have 3 nights a POFQ, 4 day tickets arriving on April 28th. I am thinking:

28th (arriving 11:00 am) DHS
29th MK
30th AK
1st Epcot (flying out 6:00 pm)

Do you think those are the best dates for each? I love the night shows and have not seen the one at AK. I would love opinions since I normally have months to plan, not days. (Not planning on ADR's.)

Sounds fun!
Are you planning on doing EMH at AK on the 30th? Might be a way to get on FoP...
Personally-the night time show at AK is my least favorite, but if you haven't seen it worth seeing at least once.
And you get some time for Flower and garden festival at Epcot before you leave :)

Sounds fun!
Are you planning on doing EMH at AK on the 30th? Might be a way to get on FoP...
Personally-the night time show at AK is my least favorite, but if you haven't seen it worth seeing at least once.
And you get some time for Flower and garden festival at Epcot before you leave :)

Yes, we will do EMH on the 30th, go back to the room and visit Disney Springs before returning to AK that evening. We don't fly out till the evening on the 1st so that should give us time for lunch at the World Showcase.

Thanks for the reply.

I love the Star Wars Fireworks at DHS-Actually all the parks at night are so fun and you will get all but Epcot at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter