SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Great episode. I was on the edge of my seat when Christian was deciding whether or not to play his idol. Phew!! What a relief that he did. Top 3 for me are Christian, Davie and Nick (in that order) with Christian by far at the top of that list. I just love him!! Fingers crossed that Angelina goes soon. She's so annoying I can hardly stand it!

Christian has been my favorite since day 1. I was sitting there yelling at the tv saying use it, use it! lol. So glad he played it and that it backfired on Gabby!

Davie and Nick are my favorites, BUT I would be ok for Christian or Allison to win also. NOT Angelina or Kara. lol

I negotiate for a living. Who goes into a negotiation to give away every comfort and luxury that you have? I could see the fishing stuff... that wasn't doing them any good anyway, but most of the cookware, chairs and hammock all at once? Why didn't she just offer to allow Jeff to send in people to beat them, too? She didn't learn much in her class and the supposed Yale.

I don't negotiate for a living, but even I know that she set her starting position way too high. Jeff was way too generous.

Christian has been my favorite since day 1. I was sitting there yelling at the tv saying use it, use it! lol. So glad he played it and that it backfired on Gabby!

I think we were all yelling at the tv :happytv:and so glad that Christian heard us. I hope he finds another idol because if he doesn't I think his days are numbered.

I get why Gabby wanted to break away from Christian but she should have waited to make that move. There are others that need to go first. Since they both voted Gabby I'm wondering if Mike and Angelina are in alliance.

I also like Davie pretty smart move of his to clue Christian in and then vote for him. Keeps the other guessing who he is working with.

I think we were all yelling at the tv :happytv:and so glad that Christian heard us. I hope he finds another idol because if he doesn't I think his days are numbered.

I get why Gabby wanted to break away from Christian but she should have waited to make that move. There are others that need to go first. Since they both voted Gabby I'm wondering if Mike and Angelina are in alliance.

I also like Davie pretty smart move of his to clue Christian in and then vote for him. Keeps the other guessing who he is working with.

The group talked about throwing a few votes to Gabby in case Christian played his idol. I wondered why Davie told Christian and then voted for him but it makes sense so the others wouldn't find out.

I'm hoping that Christian will head out early to look for another idol but I'm afraid Nick will beat him to it.

I don't mind seeing Gaby leave - she made a very bad call. But I don't get the Davie love - what in the world has he done this season that deserves a win? I'm just totally not a big fan of under the radar players, he's made no moves, won nothing important - just hasn't made me a big fan.

IF, and that is a big IF, somehow after Gabby is gone that Christian still finds a way to get to the end without her vote in his back pocket and without his idol, I think this game is his - I'm just not sure he can get that far because everyone has to know that the game is his to win/lose at this point.

Am I the only one who felt that the girlfriend hug with Christian was awkward? It was almost as if they were brother and sister and not boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know how Gabby thought that was true love.

I realize that some are very shy with their emotions but I just thought it was weird.

Am I the only one who felt that the girlfriend hug with Christian was awkward? It was almost as if they were brother and sister and not boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know how Gabby thought that was true love.

I realize that some are very shy with their emotions but I just thought it was weird.
It was definitely uncomfortable to watch and I'm sure it was awkward for them too. Some people don't like huge public displays of affection, but then they've been apart for awhile now, so I'm not sure. I think Gabby was just caught up in the moment of the whole loved ones exchange and wanted to say something nice. I did notice how red his girlfriend's face was though. She was obviously very nervous to be filmed for the show and I don't blame her. I would've reacted the same way. Speaking in front of a group of strangers, giving a speech, my face would always get so hot and red and I couldn't control it. I always said I was "blushing".

It was definitely uncomfortable to watch and I'm sure it was awkward for them too. Some people don't like huge public displays of affection, but then they've been apart for awhile now, so I'm not sure. I think Gabby was just caught up in the moment of the whole loved ones exchange and wanted to say something nice. I did notice how red his girlfriend's face was though. She was obviously very nervous to be filmed for the show and I don't blame her. I would've reacted the same way. Speaking in front of a group of strangers, giving a speech, my face would always get so hot and red and I couldn't control it. I always said I was "blushing".
Christian yelled out to her “watch those tv shows that you love” when she left-huh?

Gabby- the greened eye jealousy monster hit. It really made me wonder if Christian told Gabby that he had a girlfriend. Christian made a comment how he and Gabby are never apart. Gabby made up her mind the minute that girl was announced to try and get Christian voted off.

Christian talked about how shy his girlfriend is and how he was being really careful not to make her uncomfortable (after). Seems like a might have been a good idea to have a close relative come, like the others did.

I don't mind seeing Gaby leave - she made a very bad call. But I don't get the Davie love - what in the world has he done this season that deserves a win? I'm just totally not a big fan of under the radar players, he's made no moves, won nothing important - just hasn't made me a big fan.

Didn't Davie play his idol for Christian? That was a HUGE move in one of the most fun tribals I've seen. I also think he is social, likable and is good at making strong alliances. He doesn't get a ton of airtime but you can tell he is generally in the know. He is definitely one of my favorites.

That was a move made out of jealousy and it backfired on her.

Yeah, that was a whole lot of sour grapes. She deserved to go home for that. I get that you want to make big moves but she'd have been better off biding her time and waiting until F4 or F5, if that was her real intention.

I love Christian and I hope he wins. I can't stand Angelina but I bet she makes F3 - everyone else will realize she is disliked and is therefore a good goat to drag along.

Felt the same about Gabby, but she was sweet and radiant on her Ponderosa video. Perhaps they are all very careful about how they come across on those videos and less so in the heat of the game.

I just think there are a lot of players who A) have some acting skills B) know how to manipulate and lie C) are pretty smart and can use A and B to their advantage. So they kind of slip into a role...thinking more airtime if they are bigger characters.I think Gabby's role was this weak crying nerdy girl. Behind the scenes she was smart and conniving but she turned on the tears when it benefited. And maybe, in her mind, they wouldn't worry with a weak basket case nerdy girl (be more focused on the big threats). So once at Ponderosa they can be more themselves. Still probably not completely as they are still being filmed but there 's no more 'gameplay' in their roles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter