SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Gabby looks just like a grownup version of Lily, from Modern Family. They even have the same voice.

I think it's not just them playing for the camera - part of it is also the producers choosing which edits to show. They have such an insane amount of footage that for all we know the players are different then they come across on tv. More than one previous contestant has talked about how surprised they were to see what footage of them was shown, and I can't remember the season off the top of my head, but there was a character that the at home viewers pretty much universally disliked who turned out to be quite liked by all the cast members.

So I'm sure they are good actors, and I'm sure they know that they more they play to a role the more airtime they are likely to get, but I think the producers play a much bigger part in how we percieve people.

Eh, I never got the whole "Christian love". He's an interesting character, though, and I would bet that he comes back on a future all-star season.

I do like Davey, and I thought he played things very smartly this week. I find Mike and Kara to be pretty useless.

And that Angelina--shut up about the rice, already! She keeps bringing it up like it's the world's biggest sacrifice. It was funny, when Davey had to pick people, I told DS12--"Watch this, Angelina's gonna bring up the rice again." Then she did, and DS is like, "DRINK!" Yeah, kid #4 doesn't get shielded from much!

It occurred to me tonight that Angelina is the "Goat". Can't remember what it means, but she will be taken to the final because others think she won't get any votes. Mike might fall into that class too, just because he's considered to be a rich Hollywood guy.

It occurred to me tonight that Angelina is the "Goat". Can't remember what it means, but she will be taken to the final because others think she won't get any votes. Mike might fall into that class too, just because he's considered to be a rich Hollywood guy.

I think they're still around because they're not seen as threats in any way--not good at challenges, not good at strategy, not good at the social game. I mean, Mike seems likeable enough, but he couldn't get anyone to consider his voting strategy in the last episode. Davey, Nick, and Christian are big strategizers, and Alison is good at challenges. If I were there, I'd be more worried about them.

So SAD! I was hoping Christian would have made it until the end.

Kara is really unbelievable. She ran right away (least it looked that way) to Mike to tell him about the vote for Nick. It seems that Mike, Angelina, and Kara are in a tight alliance. And I don't want any of them to win in the end.

Makes me wonder if production told Davey that Nicks idol was fake. Either that or he has watched many episodes and didn't trust Davey.

I just watched Christians ponderosa. It's funny how Gabby made all of the other people wait so she could run and give Christian the first hug. Then she takes him to the mirror and said this is what your girlfriend saw when she came to the island. Jealous much

Yeah, Alec is my fave at Ponderosa. The others there...I dislike some things about each one and like some things about each one too. But Alec, I have nothing to dislike. Though in the game, he was playing both sides so I feel like that was his mistake. If he had stayed Goliath strong and not given secret info to Davids, the Goliaths would still have the numbers and he might still be in the game.

Ponderosa needs another girl. I hope it's Angelina but don't think it will be. I am thinking it will be another guy.
I happened upon a post in another forum that says Angelina, Mike and Nick are F3....boo on 2 of those...I hope to heck that spoiler info is incorrect
I hate to say it but looks like your spoiler info is correct. Not happy at all.

Very sad they voted off Christian. :( Not sure who I want to win now, definitely not Angelina though.

I hate to say it but looks like your spoiler info is correct. Not happy at all.
Me either. Was okay with 1 but now not okay with any. Really wanted Christian and then Davey but looks like Davey will be out soon. The poster above said it really well...Mike and Angelina bring nothing and I'd say Kara and Allison are equally decent on challenges (Kara won an IC and she was better at throwing in the reward challenge last night but Allison is decent with some physical stuff. Not really anyone left is a big challenge beast). And the strategists are Nick and Davey. Social game is hard to say. I am guessing everyone is well liked except Angelina (and I heard but didn't see the preview for next week where someone said 'she is a psychopath' or something like that...felt like it wasn't about Angelina either, maybe Allison as I heard her fussy voice). Going to go get the Ponderosa to post....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter