Lauren-only slightly less scummy
Aaron-Arrogant scum
Karisha-useless
Noura-nuts
Dean- at least he's not scum.....yet
Tommy-At present, I have no desire to kill him, and that's something
Elaine-the scum will play her, so she's an idiot if she trusts them
Janet-I hope she wipes out the scum somehow

Dean = scum for turning his back on Kellee after she saved his *** last week. Very very scummy.

Dan-creepy
Elizabeth-scum
Missy-scum
Lauren-only slightly less scummy
Aaron-Arrogant scum
Karisha-useless
Noura-nuts
Dean- at least he's not scum.....yet
Tommy-At present, I have no desire to kill him, and that's something
Elaine-the scum will play her, so she's an idiot if she trusts them
Janet-I hope she wipes out the scum somehow
:thumbsup2 I agree. Usually I can find someone to root for. I guess it's now down to just Janet. She's the best of the lot.

This is a quote from Jeff Probst

"When we met privately with Dan, we told him that his actions were making some of the women uncomfortable and reminded him that personal boundaries must be respected at all times. We also informed him this was an official warning."

found here https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/13/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-epsiode-kellee-dan/

He very clearly got a warning
And even having an official warning, Dan acted like that hadn't happened. And then was so defensive at Tribal, like no one should be able to talk about it. 🙄

Yes, what happens when I don't want ANY of them to win 5 cents? (except Janet, who is really going to have to scramble to stay alive in the game). Ugh. What a rotten to the core bunch.

I've never had it happen where I just really didn't like the players. There have been seasons with a villian that I loved to hate - I'm thinking like Russel Hantz. I didn't like him but he made for a good vs bad story line and you kept rooting for people to kick him out. This season I don't even care who gets kicked out. I really hope next season is better.

You all have seen that several of the more hideous examples (Missy, Elizabeth) of "using" Dan's alleged conduct as "game play" have issued apologies, and now claim they see what they did as wrong. What else COULD they say? And, issued apologies to Janet and Kellee. But, I'm sure that's of little comfort to either of them. I can't say for sure (none of us could) what I would have done in the same circumstances, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done THAT. I know the game is one of deception, etc, but to flat out lie about something like that is all wrong.

You all have seen that several of the more hideous examples (Missy, Elizabeth) of "using" Dan's alleged conduct as "game play" have issued apologies, and now claim they see what they did as wrong. What else COULD they say? And, issued apologies to Janet and Kellee. But, I'm sure that's of little comfort to either of them. I can't say for sure (none of us could) what I would have done in the same circumstances, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done THAT. I know the game is one of deception, etc, but to flat out lie about something like that is all wrong.
I saw Aaron’s empty apology last night, and I’m not surprised E & M apologized too. They are in damage control mode and want to save their reputations. But I think we got a good look at the TRUE personality of a lot of players on Wednesday. What good does it do to apologize to Kellee and Janet now? It’s really all about CYA with that soulless bunch.

Can you imagine the "oh crap" moment they must have had when they watched the episodes and saw how the producers laid it all out? That moment when you realize that you came across so horribly and its all there on video for the world to see.
This. ANd we don't know how the show played with editing. On my other forum they are calling Dan a predator and a pervert and that can be life ruining and very sad if it's not true. I think it's clear he's too touchy feely and continued when asked to stop but do we have proof he was doing it for some sort of sexual power or abuse. I feel like he, mistakenly, was using warm and fuzzy friendship to try and gain alliances (kinda like Parvati did and was praised and known for it). Initially I was really irked with Elizabeth and Missy, still am a bit. But in thinking about it, they were in tough spot as they wanted to play the game yet Kellee, whom was their target, wanted to deal with her discomfort with Dan and then poor Janet was wanting to make the girls all feel more comfortable. ANd the show intervening probably also drew more attention. Maybe Elizabeth and Missy didn't see it as big as Kellee saw it and they also might have thought Kellee was using it to play the game. Cause after the 2 hour beach talk between Missy and Kellee, Missy was told that Kellee was gunning for her. So she likely thought she had been played. And if Dan was really a pervert, the show was there filming every second and should have known and booted him lickety split. They didn't. Yet they sure made Dan out to be a pervert at the TC. It's so conflicting and the show is the biggest scum out of all the scum. But, man, they must be watching in horror. I hear Dan's twitter is blocked but the girls had theirs open and were posting regular stuff as if they were clueless to how they looked. And Aaron did a 5 minute video apology. Though I don't think he meant any harm, at TC, but just isn't the brightest bulb in the pack. Folks feel he was sincere in his apology but I thought he was more sincerely NOT wanting to look like a jerk.

Edit to add: I didn't know E and M apologized to...didn't see that.

I haven’t seen an apology from E&M. Only Aaron.

The show talked to several women about Dan and told him women (plural) were uncomfortable with his touching. That tells me Kellee was not the only one who spoke of it to the staff when asked. E&M claim they were alternately creeped out by Dan or just fine with Dan, depending on what suits their agenda. If they’re actually fine with Dan, then making him out to be a predator, to advance their game, is beyond contempt.

I haven’t seen an apology from E&M. Only Aaron.

The show talked to several women about Dan and told him women (plural) were uncomfortable with his touching. That tells me Kellee was not the only one who spoke of it to the staff when asked. E&M claim they were alternately creeped out by Dan or just fine with Dan, depending on what suits their agenda. If they’re actually fine with Dan, then making him out to be a predator, to advance their game, is beyond contempt.
Also making Dan out to be innocent, which they also did at times, to advance their game is also beyond contempt. That's why the whole thing is so conflicting because those 2 gals and the show itself were saying both things during Wed night's episodes. Which is it? Aggghhhh! I am so mad at the show and so bummed because it was my fave network show.

I just read the statements from Elizabeth, Missy and Lauren as well as the video from Aaron.

Makes me wonder if they have been dreading this weeks episode for the last 6 months (or however long it has been since filming) or if they truly didn't realize what they did?

I wonder if Janet and Kellee will make any statement?

I wonder if this situation is going to come up again in the remaining shows or its over? Will we see Dan do anymore touching or anyone talking about it or not.

I just read the statements from Elizabeth, Missy and Lauren as well as the video from Aaron.

Makes me wonder if they have been dreading this weeks episode for the last 6 months (or however long it has been since filming) or if they truly didn't realize what they did?

I wonder if Janet and Kellee will make any statement?

I wonder if this situation is going to come up again in the remaining shows or its over? Will we see Dan do anymore touching or anyone talking about it or not.

I am a diehard fan - probably have never missed an episode and for the first time ever -I really don't care. I don't care if it comes up in the next episodes or not. I don't care who wins, I don't care what kind of manipulating they pull off to get the next person out. I truly hope that next season redeems itself.

I am a diehard fan - probably have never missed an episode and for the first time ever -I really don't care. I don't care if it comes up in the next episodes or not. I don't care who wins, I don't care what kind of manipulating they pull off to get the next person out. I truly hope that next season redeems itself.

I hear you! I too hope that the next season is a good one. I am ready for this season to be done.

I don’t care about any of these people. Just like I didn’t care about Zeke and Jeff during that whole transgender mess. I prefer classic Survivor without all the PC manufactured hokiness.

I don't feel like it's "manufactured" and I didn't mind it being present in the show, except that it just made every single contestant unlikeable (almost - Janet I'm still good with). It's a hot button issue in our society right now so it makes sense that it would bleed into how they talked and dealt with things on the island, but dang it doesn't make for fun tv at all.

I think the point the producers especially missed is a simple one; They said the girls ignored Dan's boorish behavior so they could advance (or at least not ruin their chances to advance) in the game. OK, now replace "in the game" with "in the workplace". YIPES! ITRW Dan would have been fired immediately and the entire staff would have to go through sensitivity training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!