Survivor's Temporary Home (Until Jeff can re-post it) ;-)

pintrader

Geri -- the more the merrier

here's your pompons. ( sorry, image not included.)
Kathryn

---------------

Cherry

Welcome to the cheerleading squad, Geri. I see Kathryn has already given you your pom poms. The perks for being a cheerleader are unbelievable, check out the Cheerleaders thread to claim your share of the bribes, I mean tokens of appreciation. If you want to use the cheerleader graphic, you're welcome to add it into your signature!
Cherry/Member Pin Survivor Cheerleading Squad
-----------------

Mainepinpal

"the Wave" Lazy-Boy style !

Wow! What an amazing image - all the "vintage" cheerleaders flipping the footrests in a synchronized "Wave"!
I love your quirky imagination, Jeff! Keep the story coming!
Penny
Mainepinpal

--------------

goofymom/pop

Kuddos team one on a productive day at MGM

and neener neener neener to those of you who thought my toilet paper wouldnt come in handy.....LOL just hope it doesnt rain tonight.... cuz we will be covered in little toily balls in the am..... Hey did fantasmickey have shower supplies in that bag??? Oh well....on to the cheerleading logo....

--------------

fantasmickey

Yup,

Never leave the resort without my hoarded supply of mini-Mickey soaps, shampoo and the dreaded water-logged body "lotion". WE'll have to ration however as I only packed for two...one chip of soap for you, two for me, you remember playing that game, right?
Also have 2 yellow ponchos in there...toity paper is safe in case of Florida deluge! Can use paper clips, masking tape and rubber bands to attach ponchos to Rebel Base...shakey but, hey, we're:

---------------

goofymom/pop

Wow Girl

you came very prepared...makes my 2ply seem inadequate somehow....lol!!!! But hey we make a great team dont we....now its off to find some Mickey bars for a midnight snack, does anyone else need one before we tuck in for the night????
--------------

Swamp_Fox

It's a good thing I brought along my leatherman multi tool while lurking around base camp I stumbled across some tarp which I cut into a large enough square to shelter my teamates from any foul weather. Also I use the multi too lock picker to jimmy the locked Mickey ear ice cream freezer, ice cream is on the Fox as he withdraws into the darkness.
Larry

AZ JazzyJ
Chat Host
Lord of the Happy Pin Dance
Classic Post

Challenge #1 - The Cheerleader Logo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just as the witching hour had past in the dead of night, the members of the four teams were awakened by the sounds of a far off conch shell bellowing in the darkness. Each of the members rose from their slumber and collected their belongings. This sound meant only one thing; it was time for a challenge and the dreaded tribal council. Each of the four teams made their way back to the Walt Disney World Transportation Center. There in the midst of the concrete jungle that was the parking lot stood Arizona Jeff in front of a bonfire made from the remains of several thousand park maps that had been dropped by the tourists. The team members made their way to Arizona Jeff.
“Welcome my fellow adventurers. It would seem your teams have been quite busy searching for the four seasonal pins and establishing your base camps. But it is time now for the first challenge. As many of you have noticed, there are quite a few cheerleaders who are watching your every move cheering you on at every crossroads. Some of you have even interacted with these women and offered them gifts and trinkets. The time has come in which to prove your worthiness to remain in the adventure. To reward these faithful cheerleaders, each team shall design a logo for the cheerleaders that can be used at their discretion. This artwork must be turned in by 9 PM EDT on April 24, 2001. At that time, all four entries will be posted along with a poll for everyone to vote on which artwork they like the best. The voting shall remain open until 7 PM EDT on April 26. At that time, the team receiving the lowest number of votes for their artwork will have one of its members voted out of the adventure. Good luck. May your pencils stay sharp and may you color within the lines. Until tomorrow, I bid you farewell.”

With this, Arizona Jeff waved the contestants off to begin their challenge. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the end for one adventurer. The tension mounts.

Jeff

Geri

Kathryn & Cherry

Thank you for welcoming me to the Cheerleading Squad. I always wanted to be a cheerleader & now I've finally made it. When do we get up off our recliners to do some high kicks, pyramids, etc.? Although, I wouldn't mind a Dole Whip or two, but let's not spend our time on this adventure sitting on our butts. Let's do something - can we legally break into this survival game & try to locate the four pins on our own & beat the 4 teams at their own game? We wouldn't even have to vote each other off the Squad - loyalty. Maybe we could convince them we were still cheering them on & hunt for the pins on our own. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned this idea. Oh well, we can do dinner say at Chef Mickeys & discuss it & make further plans for our "Cheering". Do we have to camp in the parks? Can we break into (I mean gain entrance to) Walt's apartment @ the Magic Kingdom & crash there for the night?
Cherry- I tried to add you signature to my posts, but I don't know what I'm doing. I'll have to play around a little more. I'm interested in seeing what the teams come up with for us in their first challenge.

Go Cheerleaders!!! Go Rah, Rah, Mad Hatters!

Geri

---------------

pintrader

Shirley 38 what team are you on?

I know I saw that you were on a team. But you are not in my list of players on the cheerleader squad. I think I have a total of three of you missing. 2 from Pinvincibles and 1 from rolling peaches.
Geri, I have my one luxury item. a palm pilot. See ya on the cheerleader thread.

Kathryn

---------------

fantasmickey

Shirley is OURS!

Kathryn,
Shirley38 is a proud member of PINVINCIBLE! As her teammates today, however, we are actually cheering her on with many prayers, thoughts, hopes and lots of Pixie Dust!

Michelle is in the hospital and delivery of little Tori may yet come way too soon (the baby is currently just over two pounds).

So we offer no bravado or claims of grandeur this morning. Our Shirley is in pain and all our energies are focused on being there with her at least in spirit.

Jeanie, for Shirley's Support Squad:

-------------

Eeyore64

Cool first challenge!! While I am a proud member of this cheerleading squad....I'm hoping for a new logo with maybe a few more strands of hair on her head!!
Kathi (member PSCS)
------------

pintrader

OK cheerleader

Our bus is waiting. After being awakened by the sounds of a far off conch shell bellowing in the darkness. Each of the cheerleaders rose from their La-Z-Boys and shuffled through the debris. It is time for the dreaded tribal council. While each of the four teams make their way back to the Walt Disney World Transportation Center,we cheerleaders must ponder our ethics and moral fiber. Can we choose fairly when all the teams have been so lavish? It will be awfully quiet on that long bus ride to the T&TC.
Alone with our thoughts we shall board the bus. Sorry, It doesn't look like the Partridge Family. Couldn't find one of those. LOL

Now what are we really made of? We'll test our metal! oo-oo-oo does that metal look anything like a small world e-ticket? oops

Kathry

-------------

AZ JazzyJ
Chat Host
Classic Post

Let the people be heard...

Each of the teams gathered again at the Walt Disney Transportation Center. With them they brought their entry for the first challenge. Each team has designed a logo for the beloved Survivor cheerleaders. These logos have been posted and we are now asking for everyone's support and help. The voting will begin tonight and continue until Thursday April 26 at 7:00 PM EDT. At that time, the team having the least number of votes for their artwork will have a member voted out of the adventure. Good luck everyone, let the contest begin...
Jeff

-------------

wvrevy

Pintrader,
In case you missed it on the cheerleader thread, just wanted to make sure you saw the new transportation that Team 3 is providing

--------------

wvrevy

Of course, if you'd prefer to each ride in style, then THIS is what we'll provide:

------------

AZ JazzyJ
Chat Host
Classic Post

The Darkness Stirs...

While the team members are working on the first challenge to proclaim their right to continue the Ultimate Pin Survivor adventure, there are other forces at work. Deep within the confines of the Disney property, hidden in the shadows, a very different meeting is taking place. This is a meeting that the team members are unaware of but one, which will ultimately affect them.
“Well, well my friends of the darkness. It would seem that our old nemesis Arizona Jeff is once again on our trail.” The dark leader said.
“But I have not seen Arizona, how can you be sure it is him that is behind this?” Asked one of the foot soldiers of the dark.
“It is not so much that Arizona Jeff is seen as much it is that I have felt his presence. He and I have battled many times in search of rare pin antiquities. I know his style. We may not have seen him yet, but I assure you it is him who has assembled this band of adventurers. We must proceed cautiously if we hope to maintain our control over the Pooh and Friends Seasonal pins.” The dark overlord stated. “This is one quest where Arizona Jeff will not be successful. It is I who holds the pins to this set and they shall remain under my control! In order to maintain our advantage, we must split up. Each of you shall take one of these pins and scatter to different parks. You must not allow these adventurers or Arizona Jeff to capture you or our quest shall be lost and they will be victorious. Use the shadows as your cover and above all, do not allow yourself to be captured. Our identity cannot be revealed.”
With this last message, the four figures bid the dark overload farewell and proceeded to the park they had been given. Each of the figures carried one pin, a pin that was needed by Arizona Jeff. It was clear that there was more to this adventure than meets the eye.
Jeff

------------

Eeyore64

be afraid......be very afraid!

-----------

Disneymad

I am! I am!
Penny!

------------

wvrevy

That's ok...bring on those friends of the dark.
You know what happens to people who swim with sharks, don't ya' ?

*chum*

---------------

Swamp_Fox

Not all are unaware

Since I'm from the city that doesn't sleep I've developed a kind of relationship with the dark (with subways and all) and I too have sensed that something is amiss I will use my powers of the 5 boroughs to uncover or help fight these "so called" dark forces. I come form the city of World champions (NY Yankees) I don't know how to lose.
Larry

----------------

Eeyore's Pal

I'll see your NY, and raise you one DC!

I'm a born and bred NYer, myself. Whatever powers of the dark you got, Larry, I got 'em too. . . But, I also have the sharply honed cunning required by all of us who live in the DC area! Here, where they change the locks every 4-8 years, you learn to stay on your toes.
The National Capitol Motto: Baffle 'em with Bull****. We don't need weapons of mass destruction to conquer our foes, we only need the threat of those weapons. (Well, that's the democratic party version; the republicans seem to think they actually do need the weapons.)

Team #4, the Rolling Peaches, needs only the weapon we already have in abundance . . . TALK! We can talk anybody out of, or in to, anything!

And remember, I brought plenty of adhesive tape to ensure we can keep anyone's attention while we explain why they have to give us what we want!

~Robyn~

-------------

MadStrawberry

Hey ......I can deal with the evil people of darkness,

I am from California and drive the freeways everyday........I can take on anybody. Especially if it is to get a Pooh pin.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
Barbara
Ms.Mad

Swamp_Fox

I stand corrected

You guys are too funny

-----------------

Dom13

Hey I'm not a Villain fan for nothing! I have studied the baddest of the bad. From the Peg Leg Pete straight through Clayton I have seen the worst and them some!
Then there are those vile, sneaky, conniving little creatures I work with day in day out.........KIDS!

If I can hadle them these guys are a piece of cake! Chocolate cake even!!!

---------------

MeanLaureen

Evil people of Darkness???
BRING 'EM ON!!!!

-----------------

AZ JazzyJ
Chat Host
Classic Post

The results of the challenge...

The teams all gathered at the Walt Disney Transportation Center as Arizona Jeff approached. In his hand he held the results of the first challenge. The fate of one team was held in his hand. Our hero speaks.
"The deadline for the challenge has passed. You each should be proud of the great job that you have done. But in the end, one team fell short of votes and therefore face the consequences of losing one of their members. Rolling Peaches, I am sorry but one of your team shall be removed from the adventure. I am asking all contestants, cheerleaders, and casual readers to help in this vote. Please e-mail me ( jeff@nowhitting.com ) with the name of the team member from Rolling Peaches that you would like to remove from the adventure. The deadline for this vote is 7 PM EDT on April 27, tomorrow. Good luck everyone."

With this somber news, Arizona Jeff left the teams to ponder who among them would be removed from the adventure. Until tomorrow...

Jeff
------------

AZ JazzyJ
Chat Host
Classic Post

Team 4 Members

The members of Team 4 - Rolling Peaches are listed as follows:

Bridegirl

Dar20

DuckFan

Eeyore's Pal

Luv2Roam

PinHook

Please remember, voting is by e-mail directly to me. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Jeff

-------------

Luv2Roam

Sniff... Sniff...
But I do volunteer to be the first "victim".
I can still be a good supporter for That GREAT TEAM 4! RAH!
Proud Member of . . .

------------

Duckfan

don't listen to her

I think we all understand the nature of the game and have fun with our very talkative team. However, most of us would also be willing to be the victim. I would also volunteer. Just be sure and Leave Robyn. She was amazing with our graphic ( even if it wasnt the favorite). Thanks for the ride.

---------------

Luv2Roam

Now wait a minute...

We aren't suppose to argue on who gets to leave!
We all are so darn good! Our sparkling personalities make up for any clip art flaws we MAY lack.
Proud Member of . . .

-----------

Poochcvt

This sounds like great fun

I am new to the boards, but this sure sounds like a lot of fun, I cant wait to see what happens.

------------

pintrader

Pooh cvt Thanks for volunteering

You've just joined the ranks of the cheerleading squad. Here are your Pompons {image not included} (LOL). Find an empty lazy boy and we'll start teaching you the cheers.

Welcome aboard !!!!
Kathryn

----------------

Eeyore's Pal

It's Obviously time for me to go

I've outlived my usefulness. After all, I created a graphic so unpopular that one of my own teammates didn't vote for it! (Check the voting results -- we only received five votes -- there are six of us!
Duckfan can't be the one kicked off, because you guys may really need a "Julia Roberts" look-alike to win this thing.

Luvs2Roam can't go because she's the staple holding the team together.

Dar20 can't go because she's the only onewith experience fighting alligators -- and that could come in mighty handy.

Pinhook can't go because you guys need his traders and CM know-how to get your pin and win the game.

And, Bridegirl certainly can't go because she brought the champagne for the victory celebration.

Gotta be me! Besides, you all knew when we started out that I was only one step out of the Barcolounger crowd, anyway!

Move over, Cherry, Kathryn, RobIn, et al. Make room for one more cheerleader on the sidelines. Can I get my pizza sans pepperoni? I don't do alcohol, but a nice cool ice tea would be great. Is there a daily maximum on the chocolate intake? (I need to know if I have to pace myself.)

~Robyn~

-------------

Luv2Roam

Ohhhh THE AGONY of the wait!
Why do you TORMENT us SO!!!???
One of us needs to lick our wounds, HEAL and move on!
OH help me through the night!!!
choke, choke, sob, whimper....

When this post left the old boards it had 232 replies and 5076 views!

Didn't want to lose these numbers because I think when Jeff is done here he will have a record breaking thread!

Lauri

and as you all know we talk, a lot. But as we wait around to be booted off, well duckfans thoughts go astray and she sings the nightly song
Bouncing with Tigger
Bouncing with Tigger
Will you come a bouncing with tigger and me
so we sang as we sit and waited for the game to start
will you come abouncing with tigger and me.

The cheerleaders are stunned. Could this sound really be a song?:jester:

the peaches are still talking. It has been a very long night and there is much fear as we ponder the fate of our little team. We can hear the terrifying cry of the dreaded clip-art monster and know that one of our band will fall to the monster. Doomed, doomed to the horrible fate of sitting in the lazyboy and eating all the bribery food. Never to eat bugs or be threatened by the mysterious forces. Where is Arizona Jeff, has he left us here forever, without passes to leave AK we could be stuck in this place forever.......We talk about our fates and the cry goes up (except from Mike because he is too busy with those sticks) help us Arizona, Help us. We can't find the lost kid station, help help. And the crying turns into song, Kum ba yah, oh Jeff, Kum ba yah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter