Sushi on the DDP

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
Where in the World can we eat sushi besides CG and have it be included on the plan?

Unfortunately, Teppanyaki no longer allows you to order sushi :(. You can still get it at California Grill, but it's a 2-credit restaurant.

ETA: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tempura Kiku in Japan has sushi on their menu, but I am not sure if it is included on the Dining Plan. I'm searching the boards now.
[/font]

Wolfgang Pucks in DTD has sushi on the menu. I've never been there - do they take the dining plan? Is the sushi included?

Does anyone have a link for Wolfgang Puck's Cafe menu? Allearsnet.com only has the Express menu.

Robin-what a beautiful DD you have!

Dizneydaz said:
Does anyone have a link for Wolfgang Puck's Cafe menu? Allearsnet.com only has the Express menu.
You have to go do to "West Side" to find it:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_wpc.htm

I did some digging here on the DIS and it appears that the sushi is not included. Someone posted that they could order anything but sushi.

Robin-what a beautiful DD you have!

Thank you :). I love the picture of your DD at the Polynesian!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter