SVG Files

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN

Mouseketeer
Hi all:

I finally got my Cricut Air 2 and I'm ready to try and cut some files. I remember seeing a person named Reddy, who had beautiful pages and at one point there was a list or a site where she shared her files. Can anyone direct me if this is still available. I thought she had a blog but not sure if this is still available. Or, if you know of any other great sites for SVG's please let me know. I am aware of Miss Kates Cuttables. Thank you so much.

Scrapbookqueen

She had taken her files down for a while. I will contact her and see if she is sharing files again or not.

She had taken her files down for a while. I will contact her and see if she is sharing files again or not.
Hi Nancy, Thank you. I remember just loving her designs and I thought I'd seen where she shared. Please let me know. If anyone else has SVGS that they share can you let me know that as well. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts