Swarovski Cinderella Tiara

FloridaDisneyFan

Born & Raised Near the House of the Mouse
Hi! First time post!

I saw the most beautiful Cinderella tiara on Swarovski that was discontinued some time ago. I think it was over $300 but it had the coach and her slipper on it. I just lost a bid on ebay for one and would love to find one. We were married at WDW on 2/15/90 and would love to have a vow renewal with that tiara on. I did win the bracelet but I REALLY want the tiara. Please help!!:bride:

You are correct that it has been discontinued. Last year during Memorial Day '07 the Swarovski Outlets did a major clearance on them. I'm sure you should be able to find someone who might want to get it off their hands.

I wore it in my wedding, but I'm sorry I'm still attached and can't part with mine yet :upsidedow I'm sure you'll find one soon. Happy planning for your vow renewal; we've already had some of our guests asking about a VR and we have only been married 8 months :bride:

I don't have the tiara, but I do have the matching necklace that I didn't wear and would be happy to part with (when will i wear it now?:rotfl: ) if you're interested. If you had those 2 pieces then you could just get a coordinating tiara

EDIT - The necklace has found a new home this week with a fellow disbride

The ebay seller that had the tiara had another one so I am getting it!! They also had the matching necklace so I got that too!! Now if I can only fing the matching earrings.....:lovestruc:upsidedow

You are correct that it has been discontinued. Last year during Memorial Day '07 the Swarovski Outlets did a major clearance on them. I'm sure you should be able to find someone who might want to get it off their hands.

I wore it in my wedding, but I'm sorry I'm still attached and can't part with mine yet :upsidedow I'm sure you'll find one soon. Happy planning for your vow renewal; we've already had some of our guests asking about a VR and we have only been married 8 months :bride:

I'm attached to mine also. I'm hoping that my daughter will want to wear the set when she gets married. I have had several people on the dis pm me asking if I wanted to sell it. I just can bear to part with it!

I am also looking for the Tiara. If anybody sees one for sale or has one they are willing to part with please PM me. I haven't found it anywhere. I have checked ebay and I have had no luck. I have looked at other tiara's but none are as pretty and perfect as the Cinderella one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Maybe Erin will pop on here. She has the whole setting, including earrings and it is beautiful !

Erin please post!! I am still looking for the earrings and I agree that it is a beautiful set!!

I was born and raised here in Tampa and I have always loved WDW. My DH and I were married in our room at the Polynesian Resort overlooking the beach. This was in 1990, before DFTW. We spent our 15th anniversary at the Grand Floridian and we camp at Fort Wilderness at least one week every year.princess:

I don't have a great picture of them, but here is one that my daughter took the morning of the wedding:

honeymoon1075.jpg

honeymoon1077-1.jpg

How extraordinarily beautiful!

I understand any bride wanting to wear any component of this set!

trudy

Last edited:
I have the it and the earrings but I someone would have to pry them out of my cold dead hands. I also had the Lenox cake topper and I think it was a Waterford champagne flutes. We were married in 2007 and I still cry then I look at all my pretty things. We now have 2 boys and I can no longer have nice things 🤣🤣🤣.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!