Sweet Sixteen on the Dream! The Good, the Bad, and the Crazy!

I realized that even though I got all caught up that I never posted a reply!

I love the Lion King bags and hope you find the Simba one soon. When does the promotion end? If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can find it down here.

And I too am very excited to hear about your Disney plans! Do tell!!;)

I realized that even though I got all caught up that I never posted a reply!

I love the Lion King bags and hope you find the Simba one soon. When does the promotion end? If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can find it down here.

And I too am very excited to hear about your Disney plans! Do tell!!;)

I'm not sure when the Lion King Subway promotion ends, but I did finally get the last bag I needed. The lady that worked at one of the stores told me when they'd be getting in a new shipment of the bags, so we went there that day before we went to see Lion King and they had them.

I'm still working on the disney plans. Trying to figure out where we'll stay the last 3 nights. They have a great deal on bookit at the Best Western that we stayed at before the cruise. So I'll probably stay there for 3 nights, after the 1st 3 nights onsite. And also deciding if I'll do a PTR or TR......

What tantalizing tidbits! So maybe a six night vacation in the works? Can't wait to hear the end results! No pressure, but you know we love your TRs!

Disney plans, do tell?? You cant leave us out of the plans or is it hanging out to dry?:laundy::laundy:

Hopefully I'll get it straightened out soon and get some decisions made!

What tantalizing tidbits! So maybe a six night vacation in the works? Can't wait to hear the end results! No pressure, but you know we love your TRs!

Thank you! I'm glad you like my TR's.

Ok, I'll give ya'll a little hint for upcoming plans:

Another Mom/Daughter getaway with a few "firsts"!

Also with this upcoming trip plans will be a journey back to my weight loss! I've gotten "off kilter" since we got back from our cruise. I've still been excercising, but haven't gotten my eating habits back on track. So since I am ready to get back on board with it, I've started doing the HCG injections in hopes it will help a little bit. The only drawback to doing that is getting headaches! :headache:

Thank you! I'm glad you like my TR's.
I do i do even though Im late to the party!

Ok, I'll give ya'll a little hint for upcoming plans:

Another Mom/Daughter getaway with a few "firsts"!

hmmmmm im stumpted, but im guessing DisneyLAND? maybe?

Also with this upcoming trip plans will be a journey back to my weight loss! I've gotten "off kilter" since we got back from our cruise. I've still been excercising, but haven't gotten my eating habits back on track. So since I am ready to get back on board with it, I've started doing the HCG injections in hopes it will help a little bit. The only drawback to doing that is getting headaches! :headache:

im with you i fell off the wagon after our cruise and put all my weight back on so I have 2months to drop a bunch of weight to look hot in a dress for E's last Marine Corps Ball.. day 2 at the gym and i remembered why i hate it so much LOL we can do it though girl!

im with you i fell off the wagon after our cruise and put all my weight back on so I have 2months to drop a bunch of weight to look hot in a dress for E's last Marine Corps Ball.. day 2 at the gym and i remembered why i hate it so much LOL we can do it though girl!

I never really liked going to the gym either, until I tried Zumba!!! Now I'm hooked. It is so much fun. Most gyms offer those classes. Maybe you should check into that. It's a really fun workout.

Hope you'll post those pictures! Ya'll are just too cute!
I love your TR's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter