Sweet Spells at DHS closing forever on April 15

Beth33

Mouseketeer
From https://wdwnt.com/2018/04/confirmed...ollywood-studios-closing-forever-on-april-15/

"Disney is closing Sweet Spells for a major refurbishment beginning April 16. The last day of operation will be April 15... When the refurbishment is completed, Beverly Sunset will be the go-to location for Toy Story Land merchandise. No other shops in the park (except in Toy Story Land itself) will carry TSL merchandise. Certain sweets from Sweet Spells will be available at other locations in the park, and Beverly Sunset will sell some prepackaged snacks."

I've read you can get the carrot cake cookie thingie at Starbucks after April 15. Is it just me, or does Disney continually close food locations in DHS? I'm having trouble finding a good place for a mid-morning treat. I'd rather not do ice cream at 10:30 am and I don't want to pay theme park prices to eat at a Starbucks :) I think we're going to skip our snack break and just bring something with us from the room.

From https://wdwnt.com/2018/04/confirmed...ollywood-studios-closing-forever-on-april-15/

"Disney is closing Sweet Spells for a major refurbishment beginning April 16. The last day of operation will be April 15... When the refurbishment is completed, Beverly Sunset will be the go-to location for Toy Story Land merchandise. No other shops in the park (except in Toy Story Land itself) will carry TSL merchandise. Certain sweets from Sweet Spells will be available at other locations in the park, and Beverly Sunset will sell some prepackaged snacks."

I've read you can get the carrot cake cookie thingie at Starbucks after April 15. Is it just me, or does Disney continually close food locations in DHS? I'm having trouble finding a good place for a mid-morning treat. I'd rather not do ice cream at 10:30 am and I don't want to pay theme park prices to eat at a Starbucks :) I think we're going to skip our snack break and just bring something with us from the room.

There's definitely a lack of food options at this park.

I just find the idea of buying merchandising for a particular land outside of said land to be weird. I guess it's to provide for those who don't want to deal with the crowds inside TSL.

But I find it weird how at Universal there's Harry Potter merchandise outside of the HP lands. Kinda kills the experience factor of buying certain merchandise from the specific land it was based on.

Anyone get what I'm saying? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!