Switching from WDW resort to Disney Springs

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
Right now I have reservations in October for POFQ and The B Resort. The mousesavers rate at The B was just too good to pass up. We are saving over half the cost at POFQ.

So, my question has to do with making FP+ which will be in a couple weeks.

Should I keep both until FPs are made? Should I cancel POFQ and add The B to my MDE now?

I've read it can take a couple weeks to see the disney springs reservation on MDE after adding it.

What's the easiest and least stressful way to do this?

Should I keep both until FPs are made? Should I cancel POFQ and add The B to my MDE now?
I’d advise to keep POFQ until after you book your FPs. Then, Cancel that onsite room so that it opens up for someone else.

FPs will remain intact based on your linked park tickets. Because DSprings hotels aren’t linking up very quickly, keeping POFQ ensures your FP window will open.

sorry I'm so dense... I didn't think I could link two reservations on MDE for same time period.
Thanks for your patience and your help!

Yes, it linked right up! but the weird thing is it made me add all the guests I have listed as family and friends.
It wouldn't let me just add me and my husband.
So now The B reservation shows on MDE and says 2 adults and 2 children. I will call the number provided and have it fixed.
Probably after I make the fast passes.

Yes, it linked right up! but the weird thing is it made me add all the guests I have listed as family and friends.
It wouldn't let me just add me and my husband.
So now The B reservation shows on MDE and says 2 adults and 2 children. I will call the number provided and have it fixed.
Probably after I make the fast passes.
That’s just the default manner in which some of the DSprings Hotels link up.

It doesn’t matter who is listed; when your FP window opens, you’ll just book for the two of you without any problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter