T-7 days and impatiently waiting.

Disjunky

DVC pro vacationer
Not sure if anyone reads these but i will be trying to do the daily updates with pics perhaps. I have to remember how to upload pics to a site and get them here. such a hard thing. well for anyone who loves reading these things (i am definately one of them) here is my itinerary which my DW keeps in stone, and i write on tissue paper.

Me, DW, DS of 3, DGF, DGM
2 bedroom suite at SSR. Booked to late to get our home at BLT. But who cares, its a room,

Flight at 6:30am Sunday the 14th.
Always get the earliest possible form NJ
Arrive in orlando, pick up rental, head to hotel. SSR by 11????? i can dream
MK by Noon on sunday. Probably head back and change if we cant get into a room when we arrive then dinner at Narcosees.
Back to the room to crash im sure

Monday i play golf with DGF at 7:30 at Lake Buena Vista, the others head for Bfast at Crystal palace and enjoy MK some more in am.
Back to hotel to regrouop, possioble pool (hopefull nap for DS) and off to Epcot for some tastings and fun.
Dinner at Artist Point later then back for more of that sleep thing.

Tuesday Bfast at Hollywood and zVine for DS
Enjoy the MGM stuff then back to the room.
Cali grill at 5:30 ish so we can get to the MNSSHP.
Eat way too much candy, get too much candy and back to the room for that sleep thing again

Wednesday i have a second round of golf at Osprey Ridge, and the others have Bfast with Winnie and gang at 1800 Park Fare
Think the ladies will take the morning off and go to pool or easy stuff like more MK for my DS.
Meet and regroup at hotel, then back to Epcot
Dinner at Chefs de France
sleep

Thursday we are at Rainforrest early (i had tusker but we decided we would rather (my DGF decided) would rather order off menu)
AK all day till DS passes out, lol and back to Hotel
I believe we are eating at Fultons, but i have a feeling my DW changed that as we are all bored with it.

Friday we leave and pack earlyOhana for Bfast and back to MK for the morning.
Lunch at Liberty Tree
Off to airport later for an evening flight

Bare with me as i always say i will do a trip report i just never get to it.
can you blame me, itts disney and we all enjoy our sleep. lol

Hey, I'm here and I'll be expecting updates. 184 more days for us. I make our ADRs on the 17th. Did you look at the new Fulton menu? It looks a LOT different than before. (Then again, we only ate there once and decided it was overpriced with mediocre food. Maybe I just don't remember the menu.)

I mentioned to your DFiL (not to be confused with DGF which actually means dear girl friend) about the Chase Lounge at Epcot. If you have a Chase card, any Chase card, you can go in for a break, recharge your electronics, have a drink, and if you are there early enough, you might snag a ticket for preferred viewing area for Illuminations.

I hope you get to see a lot of the new Fantasyland. They had a "soft opening" there this morning and there are some great pics from it. Official opening isn't until Dec. 6 but maybe you will be in the right place at the right time and get a sneak peek.

Enjoy your trip and remember that at least one person is looking forward to some updates. :goodvibes

ThAnks Deb. Ill look into chase lounge. Hoping to see fantasy land stuff. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter